vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Sudonim

Default Thank you Sudonim

Thank you Andy for making our coin a reality. I know a lot of us got to thank you in person yesterday, but it didn't seem like enough. We are all truly grateful to you. The coins are beautiful.

Thumbs up We agree

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    but it didn't seem like enough. We are all truly grateful to you. The coins are beautiful.
    My navigator has been playing with his coin all day. The Team is making plans to distribute those beautiful coins to our caches. Thanks Andy. And all of you who helped along the way. You are no longer up to your neck..................... Thanks and Happy Holidays.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thanks to everyone involved!! They are awesome!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Andy,

thanks for all the work and thanks for sending my coins with Tom. I was not sure if he was going to be going and I knew I would not make it up so I ordered them mailed. I was going to call TAT and let him know to save y'all the postage but never got the chance.

and hey, the Coins look Great, I am now trying to figure out where the first one is going.

robt

Default Awesome!

I got my coins yesterday and I can't wait to give them to my members of my family that cache. They are very nice. Thanks Andy!

I agree, thanks! I forgot I didn't make a order, nice huh? But, I bought one off Mike so I left with a coin to. Excellent job!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

I appreciate all the kind words (and the fact that it's almost over, just a million coins left to ship!)
    I had many people helping to make me look good (You didn't think I could pull that off myself did you?)
    Thanks Cameooooo for getting the ball rolling, doing all the research and getting the spreadsheets off the ground, as well as helping at the end when I REALLY needed it!
    Thanks Rick for all the late hours on the phone getting the web page working "just right"
    Thanks Tom for all the suggestions and mediation.
    Thanks Cliff for the awesome picture (one of many you have taken)
    Thanks Kim for all the help sorting mailing labels and envelopes (and encouragement too )
    Thanks to Haffy, Mainiac, BC and all the others with suggestions, pointers and corrections. I couldn't have gotten to this point without all of you.

...so what's the picture for the 2006 coin?

Andy et al,

I, too, want to thank you for creating such a beautiful coin. I've already arranged a couple of nice trades and these will be sent to far-flung places around the US.

On the way home with Team2Hunt, I wondered aloud how long it would take before a Maine coin showed up on eBay. Well, I already have that answer... 3 1/2 days - and listed at 17.50. That there's a valuable piece of metal!

Yep I couldn'd believe it either until I did an Ebay search and sure enough here it is. I wonder who the Man up North is anyway?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Maines-First-Eve...QQcmdZViewItem
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

It's up to $19.50. I think we charged WAY to little!
    I think it's one of the Canadians. I sent the international ones in the first batch. So, $19.50 Canadian is like $90 right???