vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Sudonim

Default Wow, very nice coins - Thanks Sudonim

Hi,
    I just wanted to post a quick note to Sudonim and all those who were involved with creating the very first Maine geocoin. They look incredible. Some very lucky people will be receiving them in their stockings this Christmas but I doubt any of them are as excited about them as I am.

I was very excited to get coin #0005 as well, it will find a very nice place in my small collection of coins.

I can't believe that it is already on eBay, too funny. What are the guesses for what it'll go for. If it is $19.50 with over 5 days to go, it should go for a lot more. Crazyness.

Thanks again,
    Team Afrofish

Ha ha, he's charging $5.50 S&H to cover the cost of the "protective 2x2 plastic cover" (that they all came with for free).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Maines-First-Eve...QQcmdZViewItem

I met with Andy today and picked up our coins, and want to add my thanks for a job "WELL DONE".

I also want to thank Andy for the IMMENSE job of distributing all those coins. I saw the back of his car filled with mailing envelopes ready for the post office. As some buyers wanted over 100 coins, that was quite a job.

Thanks, Andy!

Whooeee!!!! Our coins came in the mail today. Our name was drawn for coin #2 and it is some beautiful piece of work. Thanks and kudos to everyone who had a hand in these coins. I'd like to think they will circulate widely but I know #2 is probably not going anywhere but staying with us. Another one will be placed in a VA cache soon.

Anne
    TwoMaineiacs / Anne and Joe

Received my coins in the mail yesterday and while I did not fare to well in the number department they are a really nice coin. Thanks for all the effort put into making them a reality.

I received numbers 49, 76, 91, 185, 296, 495, 622, 943, 1086 & 1577. If anyone is looking for any of these numbers let me know and we can work an even trade.

Thanks too. I went there without an order and bought one of Mike (Thanks Mike) So, I went and got a coin out of it
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

OUTSTANDING!!!!! Just OUTSTANDING!!!! These coins are something else!!!! Thank you to everyone who had a part in it. Sudonim thanks for the timely delivery!!!

Team Teebow

Edited: See what happens when I don't pay attention to what I'm doing!!!
    Last edited by team teebow; 12-20-2005 at 10:25 AM.

Question Who knew

I didn't know you were an old salt Andy.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    I didn't know you were an old salt Andy.
    Aye matie, but I am on a low sudonim diet

I just got my coins today and all I can say is WOW! They are nicer than I had imagined and I was quite happy with my imagination. Lets just say I am overwhelmed at the quality. What a statement you Maine Geocachers are making! Both in the quality of your caches and your coin. Keep up the great work - I'll be back next summer for some more great caching!