vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: A guy's guide to Christmas shopping

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Ya know Dave, I got away with giving a girlfriend FAKE flowers one time... I told her that I would have gotten her real ones but they would just wilt and die, but i wanted something to represent my love for her, so i got the fake ones that would never die and always be in bloom! (and that they were only $1.50 and the real ones were like $20) *cough* yeah, that relationship only lasted 2 years.
    Oh, that is just TOO darn sweet. ai yi yi I think it is the "I got away with" that just makes the sentiment that much more meaningful.
    ~ Beach Comber ~

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    Oh, that is just TOO darn sweet. ai yi yi I think it is the "I got away with" that just makes the sentiment that much more meaningful.
    You know Judy, If we were all like you it would be a perfect world so for now I will settle with he got away with it. You notice the key is it only last for two years. That lucky dog. I was stuck in it for 10 years. I never did the plastic flowers but had I thought of it you bet i would

hahahahaha.... i've got tears in my eyes... this is too funny, how a nice meaninful post could turn into this... and geeze dave, you were stuck in it for 10 years, maybe you should've gotten the plastic flowers
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    yeah, I am quite the romantic
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    You know Judy, If we were all like you it would be a perfect world so for now I will settle with he got away with it. You notice the key is it only last for two years. That lucky dog. I was stuck in it for 10 years. I never did the plastic flowers but had I thought of it you bet i would
    Just call me Pollyanna

But then again if one considers how PERFECT my world is, you would know that the fake flowers would be a positive addition - LOL
    ~ Beach Comber ~