vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 288 Users?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt
    Hiram can you tell us the one about Santa? ... Can ya.... Can ya.... please..!!!
    okay, gimme an hour or so, i just have like 4 margaritas, i need to get some beer in me before i get creative....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default The True Story of Santa Clause

little does everyone know that santa clause actually started out as a gay russian bartender named Klaus. Klaus was really well known because he would spend all his money that he made at the bar on satin wardrobes, hence he was given the nickname Satin Klaus. well living in russia all Klaus could afford for transportation was a cheap dogsled pulled by a three legged cow. and one day after a long shopping adventure he was on his way home with new clothes in the back of his sled in a big red velvet bag. and it was snowing pretty bad and Klaus couldnt see where he was going, and he drove the cow into an old well, and the cow got a bucket stuck on one of her hooves and started to panic. well Klaus couldnt control the crazy cow and they drove right over a hot fire pit causing the cow to go even more beserk... well after all this started to happen the details get kinda fuzzy, but the basics of it is, the cow hit its head on the front of an old caddilac, getting the huge bull horns stuck on her head (looking like reindeer antlers) they some how managed to run over a piece of broken down barn wall that according to rumor was teetering on a beam that when it broke it sent both the cow and Klaus flying through the air... well after was all said done the cow and sled landed on the top of natasha's roof and poor Klaus tried to stop himself from falling too his death by grapping the top of a pine tree, but the pine tree snapped sending both Klause and his velvet bag, and the top of the pine tree right down natasha's chimney... well at the sound of all the comotion natashas children came running down the stairs to find all the nice new clothes under the tree and saw Klaus sitting on top of the hot coals... well all the excitement made Klaus gasious and he accidentally let a bowel movement slip, which had smelled really bad, causing his nose to twitch uncontrollably, then the unthinkable happened... his flatulence had ignited sending Klaus back up the chimney landing in the sled and causin the cow to run of the roof draggin Klause into the night.

Over the years the story has been reinterpeted and misunderstood, but that is the true story of how Santa Klaus came to be, he got such a joy out of seeing the suprised children when he came down the chimney with presents and then flew back up with a twitch of his nose, he started doing this every year. thus starting the legend of Satin Klaus.

heh, and tomorrow i'll have a keg and i'll be able to tell you the story of rudolph!!

I can now rest seeing that I now know why 288 people visited the gcmaine forum

Exclamation Cool idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    heh, and tomorrow i'll have a keg and i'll be able to tell you the story of rudolph!!
    You need to host an event. We would all come by. Just to be entertained.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt
    You need to host an event. We would all come by. Just to be entertained.
    heh, it'll be pretty cramped everyone in my little apartment... but if someone else wants to host an event where a keg would be appropriate i would be more than happy to ablige....