vb:literal>

Thread: I'm losing my mind

d’76 Guest

Default I'm losing my mind

Have you every been checking through the pages of gc.com and come across a cache that you swear that you have done? I am having this happen more and more. I log them as soon as I get home but I still cant help but think I have missed a few.

I log them in my palm but Oh my god!!!! If it's my mind now, what will be next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation The only way to go........

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    I log them in my palm but Oh my god!!!! If it's my mind now, what will be next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    First don't let Girlmate know some things are not working. Then......PAPERLESS baby. The only way to go. You can get the printouts wet, drop them, and even lose them and no one cares. Think about it! If you still can.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Welcome to my world - lol!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt
    First don't let Girlmate know some things are not working. Then......PAPERLESS baby. The only way to go. You can get the printouts wet, drop them, and even lose them and no one cares. Think about it! If you still can.
    How sad is that I do Paperless already!

Default think about it

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    How sad is that I do Paperless already!
    Think about how much money you could have saved!!!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

If you go entirely senile, you can do the same cache over and over and still get that "thrill of discovery" every time. Pick one close to your house and you will save a mint on gas.

You loosing your mind?!? Not possible!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

yeah paperless caching rocks, sometimes i go out without the cache information too, heck half the time i leave the GPS at home and just wander around the woods looking under things in hopes a GeoCache might be there. You find all sorts of great things when ya do that. Like this one time I found a huge pile of donuts covered in maple syrup!!! I figured I found the end of a rainbow to one of the keebler elves or somethin, so with no little green guys in sight I started chowin down... then all of the sudden bandits showed up shootin guns in the air!! they mustve followed the rainbow for a really long time looking for gold, cuz boy were they pissed when they saw me eating all the donuts!! so i figured heck its just donuts this time, ill look next time for the chocolate covered cookies. So i took off running until i found an old barn that i hid inside, and i found an old jar with some clear stuff in it, and i was awful thirsty so i gave it a swig, and it tasted pretty good, so i drank it all and woke up like 3 weeks later in a hospital. i didn't know how i got there but i snuck out and went to applebees.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.