vb:literal>

Thread: Moral of the story...

Hybrid View

Default Moral of the story...

I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me ... it was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was 22, wore very tight miniskirts, and was generally braless. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view of her private parts It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was immobile and speechless. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.

"I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test ..... we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

d’76 Guest

Jay, could you introduce me to your now sister in law?

Ha! Ya... and I have a daughter! lol

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    Ha! Ya... and I have a daughter! lol
    uhmmmmmm, your daughter might be a little young but 22 is right in my ball park

His sister in law is not that hot, kinda looks like Jordan's wife's wrinkly grandma

Hey... now don't be hittin on my non existant grandmother inlaw!