vb:literal>

Thread: Scientifically Proven

Hybrid View

Talking Scientifically Proven

A South American scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people withinsufficient sexual activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late...............

Quote Originally Posted by Starzz
    A South American scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people withinsufficient sexual activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late...............
    Actually, we see more and more of this "scientific proof" all the time. What is not said is that people with "sufficient" sexual activity also read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse!

(Actually, I read my email on the laptop, using the touch-pad, so where does that leave me???)

usuallly when im on the computer ive had too much to drink... so what does it say about leaning on the mouse???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    usuallly when im on the computer ive had too much to drink... so what does it say about leaning on the mouse???
    If you've had too much to drink, you're probably not getting any "sexual activity" regardless of the mouse! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    If you've had too much to drink, you're probably not getting any "sexual activity" regardless of the mouse! LOL!
    haha, well, no, that goes for about every night, wether ive been drinking or not... at least the mouse is a good companion....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    haha, well, no, that goes for about every night, wether ive been drinking or not... at least the mouse is a good companion....
    You need a cat. It doesn't help your "sexual activity", but a cat is a heck of a friend - and a great listener, too.