vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gsak

d’76 Guest

Default Gsak

Well, today I completly reformatted my PC, about 6 hours later I am done. I was almost finished when I realized that I hadn't installed GSAK, I down loaded it and then noticed the unregistered portion at the top of the screen. I tore this house apart looking for a registration code. No where to be found. So with the miracle of the internet I send off an email to Clyde thinking I would here from him in a few days. About ten minutes later I get an email from him taking care of all my problems.

I wanted to take a moment and thank him for his time. He appears to be a great guy. I have had a couple of emails back and forth and he always seems pleasent. He has a great product and great customer service. He is world wide and was able to get back to me in ten minutes.

So raise your glass and say thanks to a guy that makes Geocaching possible for so many of us.

MAny thanks Clyde

Absolutely! He has been very responsive and helpful whenever I have had questions.

Cheers to Clyde!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Default gsak

whenever i have had to contact clyde, he has gotten back to me in minutes. what great service! and gsak is the coolest program!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Another reason why I like GSAK

Thanks, Clyde!

And he's CONSTANTLY improving and upgrading the program. GSAK crashed on me once and sent an error report, and within minutes I had email from Clyde asking me to explain the crash.

Great program and great support!

What is GSAK??? How is it useful??? I do paperless, I just put the coords into the GPS and take a few notes on any important things like parking, marked trails, or landowner doesn't call 9-11.... Is GSAK benificial if you dont have a PDA?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    What is GSAK??? How is it useful??? I do paperless, I just put the coords into the GPS and take a few notes on any important things like parking, marked trails, or landowner doesn't call 9-11.... Is GSAK benificial if you dont have a PDA?
    Yup google it and see, I couldnt cache without it

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    What??? You're not using GSAK? Sheesh!

I'll even provide the link!

It's the best cache management program out there. Whatever you're using to get your wayppoints onto your GPSr, you're better off using this. And if you DO go paperless, so much the better. (I've got a Palm VII I can sell you, cheap. Works for basic paperless caching...)

hmmmm... ok i downloaded it..... this might take a while

ok.... I downloaded the the GPX file for the Accer Sachharhiuiauirreuim cache that TRF placed, did i screw somethin up?? its telling me that its 3,000 miles away... and i'm pretty sure its not that far from waterville to fairfield...