vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is that sign?

d’76 Guest

so is it cheating to log it as a find.
    I ask because it seems like with a little research most vitrs could be found online.

Exclamation Busted?

Quote Originally Posted by bhansenme
    Well, I never claimed to be a real geocacher. Of course I could do all that but I needed a picture of the real thing which I couldn't find. I found a lot that are supposed to look like that sign but I wasn't sure. That, and my GPS is on loan and is on its way to Aruba for a week. I figured one of you would have the answer
    The picture is on it's way. I am also going to watch the cache for your...post.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Apparently there are more than one sign like it as well....lol
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Post some virts

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    so is it cheating to log it as a find.
    I ask because it seems like with a little research most vitrs could be found online.

I have seen some virtuals posted saying: if you can figure it out without having to visit the actual place. Go ahead and log it. Not us. I am always willing to waste the gas and go find it. We have never DNF'd a virtual. ( as he knocks on something wood..OUCH!! )
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I logged it from my armchair. I don't feel guilty either, a freind of mine has a camp on that road and I go by that sign almost every weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty & Co.
    It would be in China, Me.

We have a winner!!

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty & Co.
    It would be in China, Me.
    I thought that it was in lynchville

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Are you trying to do the Virtual without having to go there. That almost sounds like cheating. Here is the page of that one on the web.
    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...1-ac01a55667fd
    Nope, no virtual. In fact, up until now I didn't know there was a virtual there! It's for something different entirely but I cannot say what. It's a big, big secret

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bhansenme
    Nope, no virtual. In fact, up until now I didn't know there was a virtual there! It's for something different entirely but I cannot say what. It's a big, big secret
    are you going to bomb other countries in maine, BABDBADBAD

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt
    The picture is on it's way. I am also going to watch the cache for your...post.
    Well, guess I can't scam any of you guys. I didn't know there was a virtual there. If I had, I'd have had an easier time figuring out where it was It's for something else, really.