vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticks in January

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Sheesh! Hiram you CHANGED THE SUBJECT! Trying to upset Haffy?

STEELERS ALLTHE WAY!
    im sorry, i didnt mean to upset anyone.
    GO CLEVELAND!!!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Getting back to the Tick thing, I have heard that it was possible for those little buggers to be out in the winter, but now i dont feel so thrilled that i did 8 caches the same day as moxie and in the same area. or at least within a day or so.. oh well, guess i cant let it stop me.. Better than all the snow we are going to get before the winter is over... Maybe i will finally get a chance to ride my snowmobile.

Well, if you haven't found any itchy lumps by now...
    Lol, You'll probably be ok Noreasta, she picked them up at Tank Farm. She had been running through and rolling in the grass.

Can anyone tell me why they must stop the game in football, whenever someone drops the ball? In every other sport they just pick it up again and keep on playing!

Disclaimer
    * This is the opinion of just one member of team moxiepup, one other likes the game, and the remaining member would rather chew a pig's ear, than watch pigskin.

Quote Originally Posted by team moxiepup

Can anyone tell me why they must stop the game in football, whenever someone drops the ball? In every other sport they just pick it up again and keep on playing!

Disclaimer
    * This is the opinion of just one member of team moxiepup, one other likes the game, and the remaining member would rather chew a pig's ear, than watch pigskin.
    The Answer: Football players are not smart enough to comprehend what is going on around them. All they can do is run with the ball (most cant even do that) and they run into each other and get knocked down (theyre all good at that) after they hit the ground, they have to get up, look around, figure out where they are, whats going on, which way theyre going, why someone just grabbed their but, why is scrawny guy in the stripped shirt yelling, and so on and so on. So finally after all is said and done, then can line back up and start all over again. (did i mention the numbers confuse them too much?? it takes at least five minutes for each play to be calculated... 4 yards minus 2 yards equals 2 yards, 1st and 10, 4th down, there's a lot of math involved that really complicates things for them)

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    The Answer: Football players are not smart enough to comprehend what is going on around them. All they can do is run with the ball (most cant even do that) and they run into each other and get knocked down (theyre all good at that) after they hit the ground, they have to get up, look around, figure out where they are, whats going on, which way theyre going, why someone just grabbed their but, why is scrawny guy in the stripped shirt yelling, and so on and so on. So finally after all is said and done, then can line back up and start all over again. (did i mention the numbers confuse them too much?? it takes at least five minutes for each play to be calculated... 4 yards minus 2 yards equals 2 yards, 1st and 10, 4th down, there's a lot of math involved that really complicates things for them)
    Not that I disagree with you but are they really confused over the numbers. Seems to me some of the lowest paid players make more money than most doctors do on an annual basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    Not that I disagree with you but are they really confused over the numbers. Seems to me some of the lowest paid players make more money than most doctors do on an annual basis.
    well see, that's where the biggest mistakes are made!!! they can't even figure out how much they get paid!!! they're all actually supposed to be making $6.50hr but someone fell asleep on the keyboard and his drool dripped into the keyboard short circuting the computer causing them all to be paid $650,000hr they're just not bright enough to figure this one out... i've already sent them numerous letters about it... when i got no response i went there in person only to find them still trying to figure out how to open the envelope, it wasn't pretty, i'll just say that they had a lot of papercuts on their tounges... but they were greatful that i explained that they only had to lick the envelope when "CLOSING" it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    well see, that's where the biggest mistakes are made!!! they can't even figure out how much they get paid!!! they're all actually supposed to be making $6.50hr but someone fell asleep on the keyboard and his drool dripped into the keyboard short circuting the computer causing them all to be paid $650,000hr they're just not bright enough to figure this one out... i've already sent them numerous letters about it... when i got no response i went there in person only to find them still trying to figure out how to open the envelope, it wasn't pretty, i'll just say that they had a lot of papercuts on their tounges... but they were greatful that i explained that they only had to lick the envelope when "CLOSING" it.
    LOL!!!

d’76 Guest

So, While I enjoy reading about over paid under qualified "atheletes" How does this pertain to Winter Ticks?

well, don't they have brains the size of ticks? that might be one similarity
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    So, While I enjoy reading about over paid under qualified "atheletes" How does this pertain to Winter Ticks?
    some people play football in the winter... the ticks are out in the winter... so the people playing football might get ticks... moral of the story, don't play football in the winter.