vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maine Gold

Thumbs up Maybe

I might be interested in placing a NEW cache here since I work just across the river and would be able to maintain it easily. This was NOT a multi in the true sense. There were coordinates included in the cache as a BONUS for those who wanted to pursue another cache on Mt. Waldo which wasn't actually a gc.com cache. If someone else feels they would prefer to do it that's ok but otherwise, I have one ready to go here. It would NOT include the second part though.

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    I might be interested in placing a NEW cache here since I work just across the river and would be able to maintain it easily. This was NOT a multi in the true sense. There were coordinates included in the cache as a BONUS for those who wanted to pursue another cache on Mt. Waldo which wasn't actually a gc.com cache. If someone else feels they would prefer to do it that's ok but otherwise, I have one ready to go here. It would NOT include the second part though.
    It was an optional as you said but the container is a tupperware on top of the mountain and it was there last summer. I was wondering if Dave and Brad grabbed it, if not someone heading up there for the "other" cache may want to grab it.

d’76 Guest

Do you have the coords to find the on on top of waldo??

Yeah Dave TRF posted them in a previous thread:

N44 34.838
    W068 53.787
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    I'd say go for it . . . I would love to be able to do another cache "in the area" since I didn't do this last Fall.

As for not doing the second part . . . I wouldn't see that as a problem since a) it would be your cache, b) as you said it wasn't a true multi and c) Sudonim already has another great cache on the mountain.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    i did this cache on oct 28, 04 and there were no coords or instructions to a second part.
    I also did it along time ago and didn't see any coordinates for a second cache either.

Quote Originally Posted by drbugman
    I also did it along time ago and didn't see any coordinates for a second cache either.
    They were written with Sharpie on the bottom of the lid--as I recall they were pretty faded when we did it.

Default I have them!

I actually have the container out on my porch. The second coords are legible on the inside of the lid.
    Happy Trails!