vb:literal>

Thread: What the Heck???

Default What the Heck???

Seems we have some new cachers in central Maine who like our geocaching name. They call themselves "We R Not Lost...R We?".

So... If you see a log, be assured that WhereRWe & RULOST2? are still around, and don't confuse us with some noob!

lol, just you using the word "noob" is enough to make me laugh!!

but then again can't you file some kinda lawsuit about this!??!!?

heh, noob... ALL YOUR CACHE ARE BELONG TO US!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

lol, but ya know what, I actually did think they were you, they found my Ft halifax cache a couple weeks ago and I thought twice about it because I thought you already logged that one... this could be confusing....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    lol, but ya know what, I actually did think they were you, they found my Ft halifax cache a couple weeks ago and I thought twice about it because I thought you already logged that one... this could be confusing....
    Yeah - my thought exactly. But I got email from the cacher - they seem like nice, everyday cachers - who just happened to thin up their name on their own without knowing about us. I've invited them to join geocachingmaine.org. but with a DIFFERENT user name. I'd hate to see them blamed for some of the things I say! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Yeah - my thought exactly. But I got email from the cacher - they seem like nice, everyday cachers - who just happened to thin up their name on their own without knowing about us. I've invited them to join geocachingmaine.org. but with a DIFFERENT user name. I'd hate to see them blamed for some of the things I say! LOL!
    aww cmon, like anyone ever gets riled up about something you say....