vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geocaching in Class!

Default Geocaching in Class!

I am taking a class this year at college called Recreation in Leisure. Last Tuesday was the first day and the professor mentioned geocaching. She asked if anyone knew what it was. I got excitied and rasied my hand and blurted, "YES!"

So today, (I am in class right now) We are talking about it, and since I am the only one who really knows the sport am talking about it and sharing this website as we speak!

I have told them I have put some here myself and that I have done most to all around here.

Well I will fill you in later, I have to "get back to class!"
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Great! I just talked with the professor and I have a task to do in the next few weeks, setting up a "class cache" we will set on campus late in the semester (April) I am looking forward to this and hope to brighten other people up in the class to start it and to get hooked on it as well!!

We plan on making a travel bug and also there is 8 people in our small class and will each be putting in an item. Anyway, I have to start some work! I will keep in touch with this "project"

So if you are online at the college, and we are reading this online, can we get our online degree from you?

LOL... sure. But that means you have to pay me!

so what about student loans for your online course?
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

ok let me get this straight.... you are taking a class called "called Recreation in Leisure".... you are paying for a class that teaches "Recreation in Leisure" ummmm..... wow..... i don't think i can fully comprehend a response to this right now... does the school offer a class called "Not spending money on classes about things that really shouldn't be that hard to figure out on your own??"
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    ok let me get this straight.... you are taking a class called "called Recreation in Leisure".... you are paying for a class that teaches "Recreation in Leisure" ummmm..... wow..... i don't think i can fully comprehend a response to this right now... does the school offer a class called "Not spending money on classes about things that really shouldn't be that hard to figure out on your own??"
    Sheesh, Hiram! Look at it this way: You'd really have to work to flunk a class called "Recreation in leisure".

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Sheesh, Hiram! Look at it this way: You'd really have to work to flunk a class called "Recreation in leisure".
    Be careful, we're talking about county people here...

Default Recreation Degree

Someone here has a degree in "Recreation and Physical Education." I specialized in Recreation, but am teaching Phys. Ed. Recreation is a growing field and there is a lot of demand for well trained leaders. 30 years ago it was a new area of study and a lot of people went into it thinking it was going to be easy. It wasn't (unless you were a jock at my university, but the jocks got a free ride at any subject). Think of all the services that towns, parks, companies, and governments provide to each and every age group under the umbrella "recreation." Those people work hard and odd hours and are grossly underpaid. I'm glad I'm not in that field any more.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    yeah, but you would also have to pay out the wazoooo for the class too.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.