vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coffee & Cache NB 200602

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    It sounds like this trip from Maine might be just for the girls which is to bad. I might like to go and get some Canadian caching in but since it is only for the girls I will have to find another ride.

Oh, come on Dave, just throw on a dress and a little lipstick and you'll fit right in!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    Oh, come on Dave, just throw on a dress and a little lipstick and you'll fit right in!
    Sheesh! I've met Dave. "A dress and a little lipstick" would not help! LOL!

Thumbs down Ut oh!

The Expedition came home today on a flatbed after a hard day of caching. We'll have to put a hold on the Canada plans until I find out how much this one is gonna cost me...

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    The Expedition came home today on a flatbed after a hard day of caching. We'll have to put a hold on the Canada plans until I find out how much this one is gonna cost me...
    Oh, man! Sheesh! Now the "Chevy Pundits" are going to start bashing Ford again!

(Proud owner of TWO Ford Explorers)

And there are SOOOOO many great cachers in the St. John area - definitely worth an overnight if you're going.

It sounds like this trip from Maine might be just for the girls which is to bad. I might like to go and get some Canadian caching in but since it is only for the girls I will have to find another ride.
    Dave, are you going to Saint John Friday and spend the night, or getting up waaay early Saturday morning?

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Starzz
    Dave, are you going to Saint John Friday and spend the night, or getting up waaay early Saturday morning?
    Saturday morning

d’76 Guest

Ok, so we made it back. getting there was the easy part. However getting back was the tough part. After meeting mr personality at the us border I realized that maybe he was an *****. He made every glock toting border dude look like a dumb *****. After an extensive cavity search and telling me I was pretty I think that I will stay home from now on and the rest of you can have the international caches. The caches wherent all bad. I suppose just like everywhere else you have some good ones and some bad ones.

Correct me if I am wrong Mainiac but did there appear to be lots of used rubbers around? I wonder if that was the border guard looking for the million dollar prize he claimed was in the caches. LOL

He busted my B@lls for only a few minutes I will bust his for an eternity.

I feel like I left a part of me there in Canada, I dont know which rubber glove it was on but It is still there.

So in closing now I will go take a hot shower and hold my teddy bear curled up in bed.

We had a great time it was well worth the trip.

Thanks Starz for putting us on to the event.

Thanks Starz for putting us on to the event.
    You would of thought since I told ya about the event, you could of at least stopped and picked me up on the way! hehehe

Ok, so we made it back. getting there was the easy part. However getting back was the tough part. After meeting mr personality at the us border I realized that maybe he was an *****. He made every glock toting border dude look like a dumb *****.
    Where did you cross? Calais? This was on the US side, right?

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Where did you cross? Calais? This was on the US side, right?
    You got it. Getting over was a nice experiance and yes I understand that we have a nation to protect however we can do it politely and we can do it with a personality