vb:literal>

Thread: Usps

Hybrid View

d’76 Guest

Default Usps

Does anyone know of a web site that can help me find out the delivery time that it takes for a standard letter to get from point a to point b?

General rule of thumb: Take the time you'd like it to make it, add two days and multiply by 3.

If the usps.com web site doesn't know, i don't think anyone does.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Does anyone know of a web site that can help me find out the delivery time that it takes for a standard letter to get from point a to point b?

Money = delivery time......the more you pay the quicker it gets there!!!!

d’76 Guest

I mean if you just mail a letter standard delivery. The mail man picks it up from the house and it needs to go across the country.

A website that is a must bookmark for geocaching... it comes in very useful when looking for the zipcode of an area you want to cache in.
    http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown.jsp
    it has links on there for package calculations and stuff like that.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    Money = delivery time......the more you pay the quicker it gets there!!!!
    I learned that the hard way. Decided to save 70 cents while mailing out my sister- and brother-in-law's Christmas gift by sending the package by parcel post.

Unfortunately I had their old mailing address and not the new address so the package came back to the post office . . . and I had to pay for the return postage which was another $4 and change on top of the money I paid to send it out the first time. When I complained about the post office not forwarding the package to the new address the postal worker said if I had sent it first class it would have been automatically forwarded.

Incidentally, I mailed the package out a second time . . . this time at first class. So in my attempt to save 70 cents I ended up spending three times that amount.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

wow, all I can say to that is.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry, they totally scammed you, and thats BS about it would've been fowarded if it was first class, cuz every time I move, I get all the junk mail from the previous address with foward stickers on them plus the exact same junk mail from the new address!! the post office is wacked out yo.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    If you are lucky standard mail is 3 to 5 days, if not I have 1 box that is currently @ 10 years and going That does not count the 2 days it takes the carrier to get it from your house to the post office.