vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, I am A Gandpa now.

Congrats.....our prayers are with you all.

Thanks everyone, he is getting stronger everyday and hopfully My daghter maybe able to hold him for the first time. We are hoping that the chest tubes will be out tommorrow and maybe he will be moved out on nicu tommorrow.

As for spoiling him, I am looking forward to do that here in a few years and then when Felicia tells me about him pulling some of the things she pulled I can remind andgive her a hard time about it. But the she allready knows I am there when she needs it.

Rob

And again, thanks for your prayers and thoughts.

Congratulations on the newest addition to your family!!!!! Its good to hear that things are turning out good and hopefully Ethan will be home soon.

Congratulations.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

congratulations! being a grandparent is very cool! i hope he's home soon
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Congrats... I'll drink to that!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Congrats, he's a cutie!

Default A case of mistaking identity.

The company I work for hosted a trade show in Las Vegas when my niece was delivering her first born. The company saves money be requiring us to share rooms. My “roommate” was famous for living life to the fullest, and I wasn’t concerned when he needed another ˝ hour before heading to the booth.

Meanwhile, I knew there had been complications and the baby was in neo-natal intensive care so I decided to call in before the show got too busy. When I got back, I proudly quoted my brother, saying “he’s Eating, Breathing and Pooping on his own”. My boss said, “ok, but is he coming to the booth?”

Quote Originally Posted by tat
    The company I work for hosted a trade show in Las Vegas when my niece was delivering her first born. The company saves money be requiring us to share rooms. My “roommate” was famous for living life to the fullest, and I wasn’t concerned when he needed another ˝ hour before heading to the booth.

Meanwhile, I knew there had been complications and the baby was in neo-natal intensive care so I decided to call in before the show got too busy. When I got back, I proudly quoted my brother, saying “he’s Eating, Breathing and Pooping on his own”. My boss said, “ok, but is he coming to the booth?”
    HAHAHA, yeah, i could see where that could be very easily mistaken. I can recall a time or two that i shared a room with my boss, (and he enjoys the night life) and i'll tell ya what, i have never slept on the floor of nicer bathrooms, than the ones in those doubletree hotels...