vb:literal>

Thread: New Hampshire Event

Default New Hampshire Event

RULOST2? and I plan to attend this event - just wanted to post it here in case anyone else was interested.

Default Maybe

I had thought about it. I work in the Manchester store quite often, and have done most of the nearby caches. A Monday evening event doesn't have too much appeal, so maybe.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Who holds an event on a Monday? I guess they should not expect a large turnout. Don't they no that some people work. Oh that's right it is New Hampshire.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Who holds an event on a Monday? I guess they should not expect a large turnout. Don't they no that some people work. Oh that's right it is New Hampshire.
    Well, most of you know that RULOST2? works almost EVERY weekend, so a Monday event is a treat for us! LOL!

And the fact that this event is being held at an Irish Pub makes it MORE interesting. (Sound good to you, Hiram???)

THERES A CACHE EVENT
    ON A MONDAY
    AT A PUB!!!
    WHAT KIND OF SICK PEOPLE ARE THEY THAT LIVE IN NH!!!!!!
    THATS JUST WRONG!!!!!
    i wish i was retired and rich so i could sit around and drink beer and cache all day.

LOL! This event was fun. Must have been over 200 people in and out all evening. There were over 160 travel bugs logged in. We met Team Afrofish from Portland who said they plan to attend the WWWWWW2 event, and got a few "maybe's" from several others. The restaurant had REAL Irish wait staff (or they faked the accent very well), and REAL Irish food, to include a huge plate of Irish Stew. (We had hamburgers, but the guy next to us at the bar had traditional "bangers and mash"). The beer was pricey - $4.50 for a draft Harp - but it was a big glass. If you're in the Manchester, NH area, "Shaskeen" is worth a visit.
    Last edited by WhereRWe?; 02-07-2006 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    i wish i was retired and rich so i could sit around and drink beer and cache all day.
    Well we're not rich, but that's what I plan on doing today