vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Camden Snow Bowl

well the snow bowl is over today (saturday) they crammed it all into one day because they didn't want it to go two days (the ice was very thin) one person fell through the ice, another stepped through the ice, some guy smacked his head on the launch ramp, and stef's team didn't place very well, but all in all it was a great day because i had a good stash of good beer and the local masonic hall was selling piping hot bowls of fish chowdah! so i hung out in my own little world while everyone else was cold wet and miserable, i had a great time. (and i drank the beer i was saving for ya whererwe )
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    i had a great time. (and i drank the beer i was saving for ya whererwe )
    Thanks, but I had to get this house ready for the carpenter, who will - hopefully - have the place done when we get back from our New Hampshire caching trip!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Thanks, but I had to get this house ready for the carpenter, who will - hopefully - have the place done when we get back from our New Hampshire caching trip!

suuuuuuure blame it on the housework (like that's more important than beer ) Trust me when it comes to housework the best thing to do is walk out the door and leave it for the wife. they love doing that kinda stuff, did ya ever hear of any man referred to as a househusband... no, because the housewives are greedy and like to hog all that house work stuff.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    suuuuuuure blame it on the housework
    Sheesh! What do you think I am??? I had to move the FURNITURE. SHE does the "housework"! LOL!

(Plus I had to go to Marden's to get a wireless card for the PC since will be awkward to hard wire it to the DSL modem during renovations. )