vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RE: Trials and tribulations from the County

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    I sincerely hope I'm not charged as a no-show . . . if I am charged I may have to go on a roadtrip with Hiram and Dave . . . and yes, I'm kidding.
    hehe yeah, good joke ( seriously man whenever you "don't" want to go up there i "won't" go talk to my buddy who "doesn't" have a few pounds of black market military grade c-4 that he "wouldn't" sell to me at a very cheap price for the life saving favors i provided to him, but that's another story... you get the idea)

Follow-up . . .

I received a letter from the Maine Innkeepers Association and learned that the Crown Park Inn is not a member.

I also received this very-telling e-mail from the Caribou Chamber of Commerce.

HOWEVER, I have yet to receive a single letter or e-mail from the Crown Park Inn . . . go figure.

-------

Mr Johnson,
    I again wish to apologize for your recent experience in our community. I assure you this is not typical for the feedback we receive from visitors, the general public etc. This is not however the first complaint we've received related to the establishment you have written to us about. Your letter is insightful and well written. I would suggest you might want to forward to not only the Maine Innkeepers Association (their website is www.maineinns.com), but also perhaps the Dept of Health & Human Services (who governs licensing for motels/hotels) at the Bureau of Health, Division of Health Engineering 11 State House Station Augusta ME 04333-0011 or
    phone # 207-287-5671. Can you tell me the electronic board for snowmobilers site where you posted comments as well - it's a place we hadn't thought of here, but one which we might refer people to .... Again, I am very sorry for your experience, I assure you we have several motels/hotels in the area who've been in business for many years who we have never received complaints on. I hope you consider your experience a random isolated thing, and continue to come back to the area for snowmobiling etc in the future... Please do call or email us, and we can give you names/numbers of a variety of other members/businesses in the area who we've never received unpleasant stories about... Thank you again for your time putting your letter together, and sharing your story with us. Again, I am very sorry for your experience,

Wendy Landes
    Businses Developer/Financial Officer
    CCC&I
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Like my good friend Forrest Gump would have said....."My Momma always said "Its the squeeky wheel that gets the grease" Keep squeeking Jake.
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

insightful and well written... geeze if that doesn't give you a good feelin readin that... so are you going to take it to the next level and go to the dept. of health and human services??

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    insightful and well written... geeze if that doesn't give you a good feelin readin that... so are you going to take it to the next level and go to the dept. of health and human services??

Burn'em down Jake and lets see what your made of.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Burn'em down Jake and lets see what your made of.
    CMON BEAVIS LETS GRAB A CAN OF K1 AND HEAD ON UP THERE!

I think you should get your own thread category Jake! it could be called "Don't Bitch... Get Even!" So i thought i would post current experience that i am uhhh currently experiencing as i type....

the nice neighbors that i have next door keep playing loud bass thumping music all the time, ive gone over there a few times on seperate occasions to ask them to shut the hell up, and then they do and then the next day its the same thing. i've even called the police to shut them up once. So today i was standing here in my irate mood as usual and thought to myself WWDD? Then it came to me! my tv is now up against the wall with the volume up and my favorite Bob Dylan CD playing in the DVD payer with the first track on repeat. So now they can listen to rainy day women 12 & 35 as long as they want tooo!!!! i thought they would appreciate that! everybody must get stoned! haha

am i being unreasonable Dr. Laura???

WHAT a TV? I thought you said you didn't have a TV, hmmmm what are we to believe now?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    WHAT a TV? I thought you said you didn't have a TV, hmmmm what are we to believe now?
    no, that just shows that you don't pay attention to what i say
    i said that i dont have tv, i own a tv, but i do not have the telivision to go with it. I only have the snow channel and the vertical line channel. I refuse to pay $40 a month to waste time in front of a tv, (its much cheaper to do it in front of the computer) and i dont really care for the mind numbing programming of the basic channels, nor do i care for the material and glamour mindset of the cable channels. television is just downright frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    I'm thinking about it.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."