vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone Know tjgreaton?

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    Internet cheats? hehehehe - goody!! There is hope yet!
    I am told that there are sites that will tell you how to solve it if you look around. Good luck

Question Rubik's TB

Quote Originally Posted by robt
    I know how you feel, I put out 4 Rubics Revenge TB's and lost 2 right away. Kinda discourages you.
    Karen and I found one today in a cache near Leeds. Maybe I can get her to drop it in Quebec and I can bring it to the WWWWWW Event. It was Rubik's 3. Alive and well.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt
    Karen and I found one today in a cache near Leeds. Maybe I can get her to drop it in Quebec and I can bring it to the WWWWWW Event. It was Rubik's 3. Alive and well.
    And the question I have for you is ....... Have you solved it? 'Cause if you have, I'll trade you for the one I can't solve I think the one I have is defective Of course, I'd be hopeful that you would leave the cube solved for me
    ~ Beach Comber ~

And the question I have for you is ....... Have you solved it? 'Cause if you have, I'll trade you for the one I can't solve I think the one I have is defective Of course, I'd be hopeful that you would leave the cube solved for me
    Let me give you a very helpful tip when it comes to solving those little plastic stress inducing mental tourmentors known as rubiks cubes!!! the stickers come off!!! and they may not be round, but the baseball bat hits them just the same!!

Hey BC,

I figured I could just go find the cache in less time than it would take me to figure out the rubiks cube puzzle. It worked for me, I found it just looking carefully. No problem. Didn't think it would be a problem as it wasn't a micro cache and the area is not that large.

Cliff

Thanks Cliff! I was going to ask you to do the cube for me at the upcoming event, but sounds like I can go out on a limb and try your approach. Then again, I can't find my own caches half the time so not sure how hopeful I should be about finding his cache without the actual coordinates - lol -
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Talking Lucky, I guess

When we first found it a couple of months ago, we had it fall apart on us. Didn't know if the coords were right or not. Robt had put it back together correctly and off it went again. This time we found it allready solved. Thanks for that bit of luck. ( you know who you are, we were " laughing " when we found it.) I think KK has left it alone so it should still be solved.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Lucky for sure!
    ~ Beach Comber ~