vb:literal>

Thread: Awesome reward

Default Awesome reward

I don't know if Andy did this on purpose. I don't think he did but I am very happy to say I am the owner of the coin number 2005. This is awesome. The first year of mint and the same coin number. Yahoo!
    Blazing Troll

Congrats, you deserve it!

Cool! One to hold on to for sure!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Smile Congrats!!

Couldn't think of a better person. ......Well, come to think of it....I should stop now., huh. Thanks Rick.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Hey Rick,

Look on the back of your packing slip. I wrote on it!
    At the coin event, you were commenting that all the coins were numbered "2005", so I thought you should have the real one

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    Hey Rick,

Look on the back of your packing slip. I wrote on it!
    At the coin event, you were commenting that all the coins were numbered "2005", so I thought you should have the real one
    LOL. I never noticed the note inside until you just mentioned it. I went and got the package out of the trash and found the note.

Thanks a lot Andy. I never expected that someone would do that for me. I remember saying that at the event joking around. I thought to myself that that would be a neat coin to have but never expected to have it. I don't want to be treated any different than anyone else. But it is nice to have some special treatment once and awhile. It makes you feel wanted. Thanks a lot. Know that you did this for me made my day and makes me feel good.
    Blazing Troll

OK.....Seeing how we are talking about dated coins, will there be a 2006 Maine geocoin?
    Rick, you deserve the 2005 not for being special (lol) but rather for the special attention you give to geocachingmaine forums. Kudos to you!!!

d’76 Guest

After talking with Andy I think that making another coin would not be that bad since the mold is already done. I saw a coin that was in bronze or some dark metal that was awesome. I would like to have the next year in that color.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Thanks a lot Andy. I never expected that someone would do that for me. I remember saying that at the event joking around. I thought to myself that that would be a neat coin to have but never expected to have it. I don't want to be treated any different than anyone else. But it is nice to have some special treatment once and awhile. It makes you feel wanted. Thanks a lot. Know that you did this for me made my day and makes me feel good.
    Sheesh, Andy! You now have a friend for life! LOL!