vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GeocachingMaine.org Polo Shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    I am defiantly interested in one. Mark me down for one and possibly two. Tink is asleep right now but I am sure she would want one.
    "Defiantly interested"? LOL! Sometimes these typos are downright interesting!

I am "rebelliously" interested in a shirt as well . . . even sight unseen, unless it's pink or purple or something like that . . . although I'm sure Becket would go for a color like that.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

We are interested too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    We are interested too!!!
    Don't you mean "obstinately" interested too?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    I am defiantly interested in one. Mark me down for one and possibly two. Tink is asleep right now but I am sure she would want one.
    Ah the famous case of the fingers working faster than the brain . . . happens all the time to me.

Hey Tat, can you post a pic of this shirt for those of us who had to work Saturday?

I'm workin' on it! I just got the info. today.

The short story is: Everyone will be able to pick size and color. Sorry, pink does not seem to be an option

I hope to get more info. posted tonight.

Default More info.

I put the images in the Odds and Ends photo gallery. The logo is approximately 4" diameter. If anyone has any comments or suggestions about the logo, please let me know. I have the ability to make any changes or corrections to the logo. The colors in the pictures are not exact. The true colors are the colors of the threads. If anyone wants to review the actual thread colors, I can post a link to the thread website.

I have been working with LT's inc. in Portland. I choose them because they have equipment compatible to the machine I have at work and they are located in Maine and seem capable of providing a quality product. If anyone has any other recommendations, please post it.

LT's recommended a good value cotton pique polo. You can see the shirt at:
    http://www.ashcity.com/webshop43/Ash...emNumber=85014
    The link also shows the sizes and colors available. Everyone will be have the choice of size, color and optional user name and optional number.

On my shirt, I used the number from a travel bug that I hadn't released. This makes the shirt "trackable". You can put any number on the shirt; the number from a lost tb, a coin, whatever! You do not need to put your user name or a number on the shirt.

The bottom line:

The shirt with logo will cost about $25 (maybe less for larger quantities.)
    The optional user name and/or number will be about $5
    Size 2x and larger will be about $3 extra.

Is anyone willing to help with an ordering webpage and/or collecting money?

Quote Originally Posted by tat
    Is anyone willing to help with an ordering webpage and/or collecting money?
    Let's just nominate Sudonim - he's had good practice!

Has anyone contacted geocaching.com about seeing what it would cost to get a maine shirt icon and tracking #'s ????? Just wondering cause it could be neat and would just require getting a list of numbers from them.

As for me, I am in for it either way, I think I still have a tb or 2 for this if not we can order a bunch more in.

Tom, I am in portland everyday so if you need I can do pickups at the shirt companies and if someone is interested I would be interested in assisting in getting ****s ready to go out.

Judy, You were looking for a good Spring event? Maybe we could have a shirt event

robt