vb:literal>

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RE: Need your help in establishing a list

Default RE: Need your help in establishing a list

It seems as though geo-cachers tend to like to keep lists . . . First to Find list, # of caches found, favorite caches, etc. In any case, in keeping with this tradition, I was hoping to compile a list of geo-cachers who have opted to take home one of my signature item ladders . . . no reason, just something to do. Obviously I will not be able to get them all listed, but if anyone has one could you post the number of the ladder and type (wooden, white, black, silver or gray) here or send me a PM? I thank you in advance.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

My new team, Cache Maine has two, both unfinished #3 and #8. No, we are NOT Earnhardt fans! LOL

I have a black wooden one # 26
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

^$^%$&, there's a white one, too????
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    Yeah, you'll need to get that one for your collection eh?

Yup . . . five colors (although technically white is an absence of colors and the unfinished wooden ones aren't really any color). I was going to go with a new color each year, but figured pink, purple or green ladders would be a little too tacky for me. I am considering adding in a few roof ladders though to the collection at some point in the near future . . . heck, if I'm really ambitious maybe I'll do an extension ladder and a Bangor Ladder (an extension ladder that uses outrigger poles) . . . in fact I think I just convinced myself to do just that.

Incidentally, the white ones tend to be a little rarer than the others. If you find one by the way it's not like the White Jeep TB contest . . . I'm not giving away any fire engines or anything like that . . . just decided to make them a little more special.

Incidentally, thanks to everyone so far that has posted the ladder type and number . . . I was wondering if anyone out there was collecting them or not.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

i can't wait to find a white one to add to the wooden, silver, black and gray ones i have. the silver one is really nice! i want a purple ladder. and i want a fire engine. and one each of all the other ladders you are going to make. (i'll email you the numbers later today)

i can't wait to find a white one to add to the wooden, silver, black and gray ones i have. the silver one is really nice! i want a purple ladder. and i want a fire engine. and one each of all the other ladders you are going to make. (i'll email you the numbers later today)
    Becket, are you aware of the "one trac....I mean, ladder per person" rule? LOL Just kidding... Who has Ladder #1 anyway?

And Tractor #1?

i hope ffj kept #1 ladder. and we can talk when i get as many ladders as you have tractors!

What do these ladders look like?
    Anybody have a picture?