vb:literal>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RE: Need your help in establishing a list

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    Becket, are you aware of the "one trac....I mean, ladder per person" rule? LOL Just kidding... Who has Ladder #1 anyway?

And Tractor #1?
    I don't know . . . I'm pretty sure I've put it in a cache though. I will admit however that I'm a pretty disorganized person so rather than put them out in sequential order I took up the tags I've made up and randomly put them on ladders in no particular order or logical fashion so folks are just as apt to find a high number as they are to find a low number.

As for the tractor . . . you'll have to talk to my co-worker FFFarmer on that one . . . last I knew he was hoping to continue with this Signature Item but wasn't exactly sure where he would get more tractors since he bought out all the tractors (key chains that is) at the John Deere dealership last year.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    Becket, are you aware of the "one trac....I mean, ladder per person" rule? LOL Just kidding... Who has Ladder #1 anyway?

And Tractor #1?
    I know you were kidding, but I honestly went with the various colors in the hopes of folks wanting to collect the entire "series".
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Slate
    What do these ladders look like?
    Anybody have a picture?
    I don't have a digital camera so I can only describe them to you. They're small wooden ladders (about 6 inches long) that are unfinished, black, white, gray or silver. Attached to each ladder is a laminated tag indicating the geo-cacher (that would be me), number of the ladder and my hometown (currently in Unity . . . although I hope to change that to Thorndike next year once we hopefully start building the new house) along with a picture of the Bangor Fire Department patch (a horse drawn steamer although that may be changing soon) on one side and a picture of a dalmatian sitting on the front bumper of a fire engine on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    i hope ffj kept #1 ladder. and we can talk when i get as many ladders as you have tractors!
    Nope . . . I believe #1 was placed in a cache.

Default Here's what I have

I'm happy to say that I had picked up Natural Ladder #2 awhile ago in Unity, and this weekend I grabbed Black Ladder # 57 (yeah) in Winslow. I also will look for the elusive white one in my travels. Neat Sig item Jake.

http://www.geocachingmaine.org/galle....php?file=1204
    Last edited by Mainiac1957; 02-27-2006 at 05:45 PM.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    I don't have a digital camera so I can only describe them to you. They're small wooden ladders (about 6 inches long) that are unfinished, black, white, gray or silver. Attached to each ladder is a laminated tag indicating the geo-cacher (that would be me), number of the ladder and my hometown (currently in Unity . . . although I hope to change that to Thorndike next year once we hopefully start building the new house) along with a picture of the Bangor Fire Department patch (a horse drawn steamer although that may be changing soon) on one side and a picture of a dalmatian sitting on the front bumper of a fire engine on the other side.
    Sounds like a great sig item. Hopefully I will come across one someday.

ffj, i have black ladder #56 ( i picked it up just saturday), gray ladder # 19, natural ladder # 7 and silver ladder # 25. now i am on a quest to find a white ladder! i have far fewer tractors (2). i have multiples of other peoples' sig items, but only if they changed them along the way. (i won't mention that i have 2 bgr fire dept patches to go along with the ladders.)
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Thumbs up Signature Items

Since I was bored yesterday I decided to inventory my signature items I've collected over the past 3 years. Much to my amazement I found I had over 80 different ones. Some are different variations like Parmachenee's flies. Of which I have 3 of the 4 variations out there. The rarest one I think locally is Haffy6's water jet cut metal magnet. Don't know how many he had, but not very many. They are still my favorite thing to pick up from a cache except for $100 dollar bills. And since those have been far and few between(Well OK never), I'll take the sig items every time. My avatar is my new sig magnet for 2006. Look for it in a cache near you. I always like something hand crafted to a plain old store bought thing, but I will take whatever a cacher has been clever enough to come up with. Keep em coming.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    I know you were kidding, but I honestly went with the various colors in the hopes of folks wanting to collect the entire "series".
    Sheesh!

Default As do others

Oh yeah I do have a good group of Cameoooooo sig item including Essentials kit #22 and a Brock's Treasures
    Happy Trails!