vb:literal>

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RE: Need your help in establishing a list

Hey Jake,
    I picked up silver #17 and black #32 over the last several months (though one came this weekend at the new cache in Heartland....Rails and Tombs??? The other was in Unity.....when we met TeachCarp (not the fish). Thanks for the effort..they are really cool.

FFJ, you doing a survey on who got which ladder? I collected one from your book nobile cache. I don't recall the number but could retrieve it easy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    FFJ, you doing a survey on who got which ladder? I collected one from your book nobile cache. I don't recall the number but could retrieve it easy enough.
    I am just curious as to where my ladders have gone to and what are still stuck in caches . . . and yes Becket if I find a white ladder marooned in a cache I will let you know.

Steve . . . I believe it was a white #18 -- my first white one that I made.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Bump . . . Still working on compiling my list . . . there are still a lot unaccounted for.

Also, I'm releasing two new ladders. As promised my new Firefighter's roof ladder has been released (it has two hooks on the end for use on roofs) and I was inspired the other day when a certain geo-cacher mentioned about driving around with orange ladders on his vehicle and so I have opted to add "Hiram's Safety Ladder" (although I am sure some fire department somewhere also has orange ladders) to my list of ladders which can be collected (unfinished, black, gray, silver, white and now the roof ladder and Hiram's Safety Ladder . . . the white, roof and Hiram's Ladders will not be as common . . . since we all know Hiram is pretty uncommon.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

WOO HOO!! IM A RARE FIND!!! my wife says the same thing...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Obviously I will not be able to get them all listed, but if anyone has one could you post the number of the ladder and type (wooden, white, black, silver or gray) here or send me a PM? I thank you in advance.
    I have #14 White

It's here with the rest of the sig items I have collected. Well, this is most of them. LOL

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry
    I have #14 White

It's here with the rest of the sig items I have collected. Well, this is most of them. LOL

Laughing Terry:

Thanks for the response. I assume you found that at the Sebasticook Multi Cache . . . also maybe it's the picture, but the ladder in the picture appears to be unfinished and not white.

Incidentally, it was good to meet you yesterday, now about that low-down TRF. . . . If you're reading this Steve, it was good to meet you as well as Clay . . . and thanks for the shirt.

Woo Hoo! It sat in the cache for almost 3 days and I got it!!! I got the collectable orange hiram safety ladder #58!!!! This is cool! I'm gunna have to start collecting sig items now. But hey Jake the number is a bit inapropriate... can we change it to ladder #357 ????
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default I got a silver

I ran out and snagged a silver ladder out of a local Brewer cache. Now I need to get out and complete the set .
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Woo Hoo! It sat in the cache for almost 3 days and I got it!!! I got the collectable orange hiram safety ladder #58!!!! This is cool! I'm gunna have to start collecting sig items now. But hey Jake the number is a bit inapropriate... can we change it to ladder #357 ????
    Uh . . . do you know how long it takes me to make those fracking things? It truly is a labor of love although it may not look it. I usually end up doing 6-10 at a time. Cutting the wood, cutting the dowels, drilling holes, gluing dowels, letting the ladders dry, painting the ladders, letting the ladders dry, making tags, applying tags, etc. It may be awhile before I get up to #357 . . . but don't worry I'll eventually get there and there will be more Hiram Safety Orange Ladders at some point (I just intend to make them as rare as the white ladders and roof ladders.)