vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RE: Where are they now?

Well I am only familiar with a couple of them n1uly & cricket's song is no longer a pair,n1uly broke up with cricket's song so that would probably explain that situation and Onstep used to go caching with the infamous Katahdin Goddess but they seem to have gone their separate ways as well. I just think some people lose interest or just plain don't have the time for it anymore. Thats my thinking anyway.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Well I am only familiar with a couple of them n1uly & cricket's song is no longer a pair,n1uly broke up with cricket's song so that would probably explain that situation and Onstep used to go caching with the infamous Katahdin Goddess but they seem to have gone their separate ways as well. I just think some people lose interest or just plain don't have the time for it anymore. Thats my thinking anyway.
    Katahdin Goddess is still active - she just placed a cache on Saturday and posted a DNF/Didn't look on another cache on the same day. And Rabbit & Turtle were on this web site yesterday.

d’76 Guest

I would be willing to bet that the price of gas has been an issue for some as well

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Katahdin Goddess is still active - she just placed a cache on Saturday and posted a DNF/Didn't look on another cache on the same day. And Rabbit & Turtle were on this web site yesterday.
    Yes I know Katahdin Goddess is still active I was referring to her partner at one time Onestep
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Yes I know Katahdin Goddess is still active I was referring to her partner at one time Onestep
    Ditto . . . well, I mean I knew KG was and still is very active . . . and I think my brain froze up since I now realize Rabbit and Turtle were here not too long ago.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

She must have gotten custody of the GPSr? I wonder if he has visitation rights?