vb:literal>

Thread: GC.com Profile Link

Hybrid View

Default GC.com Profile Link

I think it would be a convenient feature to have a link from everyone's Geocaching Maine profile to their GC.com profile. Is something like that possible?

Thumbs up We're half way there

On our GCMe profile there is a place for you to include your GC.com user name. Sometimes they are different. I agree a link feature would be very cool. How about it Rick. Do we ask too much of you? It not like you're out sledding or anything
    Happy Trails!

d’76 Guest

Man, Talk about hitting a guy where it hurts. I dont see any miles on them snow shoes.lol

Arrow Hmmmm...

We are working on the issue of the "gc name" not displaying on posts like it used to. If you remember a while back, next to your name when you make a post, it used to say the gc nick and the type of gpsr you use. Not quite sure where that went, but it may have been a glitch in the server move. We're on it....err....I mean...Rick is on it!

As far as a link to the gc profile page, that would be sweet! Another Rick question though....

Default Ya no kidding :(

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Man, Talk about hitting a guy where it hurts. I dont see any miles on them snow shoes.lol
    Maybe we can fix that in a couple weeks
    Happy Trails!

I just added it in the persons header of there post. Is that what you wanted?
    Blazing Troll

Rick, can you make so when you click on a person's gc name, it goes right to their profile on www.geocaching.com?

For instance, if I was to click on my nick, Cache Maine (as you can see it in the upper right hand corner of this post), it would take me directly here.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Hey, I put some miles on my snowshoes!! i had to shoe up bald mt. in rangeley last night at 10pm and then i had to do it again today!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Thumbs up Getting there the hard way

I just highlight a cachers name. Right click and use the option for google search and the first search comes up as their GC.com profile. No too hard to do. Unfortunately it doesn't work for every name.
    Happy Trails!