vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Last Cache Bashe

The more the merrier!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    I wonder if Mr CARoper will be at this event? All his friends will be there.
    I see that he's indicated he'll attend the "Meet & Greet" for the "World's #1 Dog Cacher".

(Sheesh! Talk about "the numbers"... Host an event and then list yourself as having "attended".) LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post

Host an event and then list yourself as having "attended LOL!
    More do that than not. I personally feel it's double dipping, but I have found I am in a minority with that thinking. Too each his own. I play my way. Always have. A hide is a hide, and a find is a find. Not one from each column.

As far as the cache bashe. All cachers are welcome. As long as you are coming for a fun time. If you are coming to start trouble, stay home. Never been an issue at any of the past events so I don't expect there will be at this years.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    (Sheesh! Talk about "the numbers"... Host an event and then list yourself as having "attended".) LOL!
    Oddly enough, I don't take issue with attending your own event, even less so now that there is the "attended " log for events as opposed to the "found" logs we used to use for events.

In fact, I take more issue with the fact an attended log adds to your cache find count than a host attending his own cache!

And regarding dogs - I have seen several dogs actually attend an event. Sometimes they even make more sense than the cachers you talk to!

EDIT: Holy crap, not sure I ever looked at that pic in full resolution!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF7016.JPG 
Views:	223 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	516  
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I'm wishing more and more that I could attend....

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    I'm wishing more and more that I could attend....
    Sheesh! Haven't you every heard of a "sick day"?

Di and I are taking my mom, sister and brother in law to the Birches at Rockwood that weekend. It's a substitute weekend for out Fort Kent cousins weekend we couldn't make this summer. If there's any trouble, I can be reached on my cell 1-800 WHY-KNOT. I doubt there's any trouble though.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Oh, I can't imagine any trouble at all. Get that right out of everyone's head. Brad's event is always a great time and well attended. I'd be there but I have a huge committment to the American Cancer Society...I'm the co-chair and MC at a huge (500+ attending) two-day Relay For Life training conference in Framingham, MA Friday and Saturday.

The geoevent in Hampden will be attended by geocachers. Enough said. No trouble at all.

Well, as usual we will need to keep a eye on that Eekeee Dookie guy.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default That's my Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post

EDIT: Holy crap, not sure I ever looked at that pic in full resolution!
    A face only a mother could love. Of course she's lying right next to me as she does every night.
    Happy Trails!