vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Early Morning Meet And Greet

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    What time is everyone going to start showing up for this?
    i will be there before seven to get things set out (log book, muffins, and such)and the weather is looking good for caching.

I am planning on showing up but I did not want to show up at a time when I was going to be the only geocacher there.
    Blazing Troll

Sorry, the meet and great is two weeks too early. Next Saturday is my last day of work at Papoose Pond and I should have most Saturdays off from then on. Please hold another one someday. If someone is coming back towards Waterford, bring me a leftover muffin.

I showed up at 11 am today and no one was there and could not even find Hide from the Kids anywhere. I was bumming.
    Blazing Troll

I showed up at 11 am today and no one was there and could not even find Hide from the Kids anywhere. I was bumming.
    Sheesh, Rick! Most people probably don't know that "early morning" for you is 11:00 AM! LOL!

It was EARLY morning, 7am to 9am. If you had come at 6:30, you could have waited with me for it to start.
    Slowly but surely

sorry rick if i knew you were going to be that late i would have left a muffin for you but after everyone left we had to go secure tickets to see thomas the train in boothbay.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh, Rick! Most people probably don't know that "early morning" for you is 11:00 AM! LOL!
    i wonder if we said beer muffins would some others might have shown up?

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    i wonder if we said beer muffins would some others might have shown up?
    Probably not . . . Hiram was with me for the day (well me, Medawisla, Hollora, Maniac and the Pot-Smoking-Kid-That-Owns-The-State-Ferry.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Thanks to everyone who came to the event and the many that offered their advice and opinions as this was our first time hosting an event. We had a good turn out and enjoyed meeting people that we haven't seen in a while as well as those that we haven't meet in person (only online and in log books) before.