vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The JD Foundation's 1st annual fund raising yardsale.

I wanted to go but Melissa has to work that weekend. I was even hoping to get a tent from work for the weekend. Perhaps another time.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Come up for some time during the day - grab some caches, find some great bargins - OMG, I have had a sneak preview. Don't let not being able to say overnight get in your way. Cache on down to the location, do some shopping, cache home. But I know the miles may get in the way.

One thing for sure - there will be another!

I would gladly go up but it is quite a drive for one day. I think we will wait until next time. Besides, Summer has not even officially started yet.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Hi! Ben and I plan to stop by Saturday morning!! We're going to a Game Night on Friday where Risk will be played. How early we get to the yardsale will depend on how early I can get Ben to quit world domination and go to bed, lol.

We're gonna go to the yardsale and then check out Moosehead Lake. I've never been there and they have some Moose Mainea (hahahaha, Mainea... I'm easily amused) event going. I want to see a moose. Is that asking for too much?

Quote Originally Posted by benandtina View Post
    Hi! Ben and I plan to stop by Saturday morning!! We're going to a Game Night on Friday where Risk will be played. How early we get to the yardsale will depend on how early I can get Ben to quit world domination and go to bed, lol.

We're gonna go to the yardsale and then check out Moosehead Lake. I've never been there and they have some Moose Mainea (hahahaha, Mainea... I'm easily amused) event going. I want to see a moose. Is that asking for too much?
    We"ll look forward to seeing you!

Sorry i am not going to be able to make it, unfortunatly this is my weekend this year to work.

Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    . . . unfortunatly this is my weekend this year to work.
    What is this word you speak of . . . "work" . . . what does this word mean? I do not believe I am familiar with this word.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Just got off the phone with Cheryl.........they have lots of stuff, have priced til they can't any more and are ready for tomorrow.

Remember - you all don't have to come for the weekend. This is not an officially "sanctioned" Geocaching event or affair. It is a chance, however, to help local Geocaching friends and support a great Foundation - founded by Geocachers. Come up to Abbot and hit the sale, make a donation, cache and know you are welcome to stay if you can...........

Everyone out there have a wonderful weekend, remember the reason for the holiday and stay safe!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    What is this word you speak of . . . "work" . . . what does this word mean? I do not believe I am familiar with this word.
    Ok so you got me, I have to go in to the office and make sure that everyone else works for 9 hours and listen to people whine about something

Default TV Appearance

Hey, you guys were just on Channel 6, looked great!!!! Hope the yard sale goes well. It's a great cause you two have championed!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.