vb:literal>

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2008 questions

I have always wanted to attend one of these but could not as the dates in June always were in conflict with other things that had to take priority.

But a July date might just work for me!

I say go for it when it is convenient for you.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Sorry to hear Donna is not feeling well!!! Get better soon!

Pick a date that works for you two and you are sure to get cachers there. Not fond of the pig, but certainly don't mind it being there if others enjoy it. I am more than happy to make one or more dishes and will help out with set up, etc. Just let me know what you need!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

I'm very appreciative of all the work that goes into these events. If July 12th is good for you then, by all means, we'll do our best to be there. Besides, rumor has it that Hiram is going down the slide topless this year...!

Hiram down the slide Topless, What will the crow... I mean Parrot hold on to????
    Now you Have to have the event!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    Hiram down the slide Topless, What will the crow... I mean Parrot hold on to????
    Ya know... I've been doing my best these last few months to try and not take threads off track... but this comment is really pushing the envelope...

btw rick, If you post it they will come, if ya need help just ask

(and I hope tink is doin better)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Well, my family has told me they come first and I forgot on what day my Granddaughter was born LOL........yup, it was 7/12! Amara will be 1 year old.

So, depending on the family arrangements and parties, I may or may not make it........but, I will send something down for the group - and who knows, I know the campfire usually burns late. Kayaking the next day going to be in? I probably need to find one to borrow again. LOL

Rick - have it and they will come!

Default May not work for me either....

I think I may have some family thing going on that day as well. Not sure yet.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I think I may have some family thing going on that day as well. Not sure yet.
    Heee, heee - maybe we will be late arrivals for the firepit and entertainment LOL Even if I don't make it I know everyone will have a great time.

Life changes rapidly, as we have read in other threads - and many of us have personally experienced, make the most of today ~ plan and dream for tomorrow ~ but know it is today that matters. Live, love, laugh, give back and enjoy the journey!

If newcomers are welcome I have that weekend off. Would love to meet some of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by al'Thor View Post
    If newcomers are welcome I have that weekend off. Would love to meet some of you guys.
    Everyone is always welcome.
    Blazing Troll