vb:literal>

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Women Only Hide? (PG-13)

Default Laugh

Needed a good laugh this morning... This thread while starting out quite scary, has taken a rather humerous turn. I think if it keeps up along these lines though, its going to need to be moved to the cache and carry thread...
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Yeah, they took the "bullets" out of my gun too, but it still makes people nervous when I point it at them!

Yup! that's why Shotgun calls me "Sunkist"!

I finally made it to the scrapbooking cache. I followed the geocachers trail into the woods and I saw foot prints in the mud, but no high heel prints! What are you guys wearing with your skirts? Red wing work boots?

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    I finally made it to the scrapbooking cache. I followed the geocachers trail into the woods and I saw foot prints in the mud, but no high heel prints! What are you guys wearing with your skirts? Red wing work boots?
    Pumps!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

CFM pumps for me! I have a cute little pair of red toe-less pumps, with those little straps that go around my ankles. Good for urban caches only.

I'm really going to miss this thread, when it closes!

Oh boy! Girl? I'm so confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    CFM pumps for me! I have a cute little pair of red toe-less pumps, with those little straps that go around my ankles. Good for urban caches only.

I'm really going to miss this thread, when it closes!
    I have several pair so i can coordinate my outfit
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Once again, I'm away for a few days but come back to one of the most creative and humorous (not to be confused with the bone in your upper arm) threads I've seen for quite awhile. I just want to get back to that picture of you, Cano, which you so proudly showed to us. Thank you for being such a good sport and letting us see that. Here in the U.S.... high school seniors (last year in high school) and sometimes juniors, attend a formal dance party we call the "prom". Do they have "proms" in Slovakia? And was that picture from your prom? What was the situation where you dressed like that?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Once again, I'm away for a few days but come back to one of the most creative and humorous (not to be confused with the bone in your upper arm) threads I've seen for quite awhile. I just want to get back to that picture of you, Cano, which you so proudly showed to us. Thank you for being such a good sport and letting us see that. Here in the U.S.... high school seniors (last year in high school) and sometimes juniors, attend a formal dance party we call the "prom". Do they have "proms" in Slovakia? And was that picture from your prom? What was the situation where you dressed like that?

Looks like something they'd do on a cruise ship! I think they got Cano drunk and offered him a towel folded into the shape of a computer mouse to do it!

Default Cruise ships

I've been on a lot of cruises and have not seen any cross-dressing events. One of the newest "events" is where you get drunk and then toss your spouse over the side....I guess that would be a different "thread!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    Looks like something they'd do on a cruise ship! I think they got Cano drunk and offered him a towel folded into the shape of a computer mouse to do it!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.