vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bangor City Forest Meet Up

Looking forward to it. This started as a Twitter meet up (Tweet Up) and appears to have taken on a lot more people. Should be a bit of fun. Some have lots to get, some only have a few. I only have some of the ones further out on the power lines from the state series but there are others out there that are just as fun to revisit. Come one, come all...Remember, the more people you cache with, the closer you come to completing that challenge cache out there I cant remember the name of...
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    Looking forward to it. This started as a Twitter meet up (Tweet Up) and appears to have taken on a lot more people. Should be a bit of fun. Some have lots to get, some only have a few. I only have some of the ones further out on the power lines from the state series but there are others out there that are just as fun to revisit. Come one, come all...Remember, the more people you cache with, the closer you come to completing that challenge cache out there I cant remember the name of...
    That would be the Centum Challenge by Ekidokai

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...f-728ebf91172a

I've never been caching with a group before. Can someone explain how this works? Are we all looking for the same cache at the same time? Do we let everyone know that we have found it? Or do we just stop and sit down when we have found it (away from the cache) so that others can make their own find? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dufzor View Post
    I've never been caching with a group before. Can someone explain how this works? Are we all looking for the same cache at the same time? Do we let everyone know that we have found it? Or do we just stop and sit down when we have found it (away from the cache) so that others can make their own find? Thanks.
    When I cache in a group I like to find the hide than walk away from it and then say I have found it that way everyone else still gets to find it on their own and no one can remember where you were just a few seconds earlier.
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Default don't wait

At some point I think I said that I'd be coming. Please don't wait for me. I will probably do some caching closer to Augusta and putter around the house. Hope you all have fun!

I may be in a similar situation. Too many irons in the fire right now and not enough time to come out and play. If I'm not there by 10 sharp, don't wait up.

What day is this supposed to be?
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

The day after yesterday.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    The day after yesterday.
    Don't confuse Eki! That's not nice!

That figures.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.