vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valentines Dance

Default Valentines Dance

This thread is for all of our geocaching friends who aren't facebook people and may not know about this JD Foundation event. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=176405729040300

Wish I could go but I don't have a date.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    @ Attroll ~ I think this is why is it a friends event - so you don't have to be obligated to a date (although one is always nice).

I couldn't get Vic's link to work but I will put out a challenege!

First single Geo-person to buy a ticket (prepaid) AND first Geo-couple to buy 2 tickets (prepaid) - through VIC {and he will send me the information of the WHO - and how to contact you} - WILL RECEIVE an GEOCOIN OF MY CHOOSING FROM MY unactivated Geocoin Vault! One coin for the single and 2 coins for the Couple.

So - purchase you tickets and send payment to Vic {The JD Foundation}.............VIC take NOTICE - you need to send me the names and contact information of the winners!

Now - Rock On and Fill That Hall!

I have a date but I can't ... errrr ... don't ... errrr ... won't..... dance.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I have a date but I can't ... errrr ... don't ... errrr ... won't..... dance.
    Ralph doesn't dance either (now, he used to).........but we still go to some dances. If it wasn't so far we would go.

Now ~ come on - anyone going???? Buy those tickets from VIC and let him know to notify me you have won a Geocoin!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Sheesh! Is this a hint? You want us to fix you up with someone?

Hey Vic...

This thread is for all of our geocaching friends who aren't facebook people and may not know about this JD Foundation event. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...76405729040300

This is for those "who aren't facebook people".....but click on it and you need to log onto facebook to see anything. Oooops!

TimeSaturday, February 12 · 7:30pm - 11:30pm
    LocationLimerick Sokokis Hall

BIG John and the Twins Awesome Classic Rock and some Blues, Originals FOOD - RAFFLES - DOOR PRIZEs - BEST DRESSED COUPLE PRIZE - 50/50 BYOB $15 person 2/$25 Buy your tickets ahead of time (suggested) or at the door, more info to come on where to get your tickets. Please invite all your friends and let's pack the place!
    To Benefit the JD Foundation NON_PROFIT working together on the prevention and awareness of suicide. More news to come

There is the basic info - for more info contact Vic or I suspect post here. As far as the tickets - I am not sure the cost - but you could buy tickets even if you can not go - again the Geocoin offer is open - buy and pay for the tickets and you get your coins (if you are first).

Thanks Lois for posting this info...I do everything through facebook and forget there are still people who don't use facebook. Cheryl and Darla have been working very hard on making this a great night out...they have some great raffles...best dressed prizes...appetizers..and the band is fantastic classic rock music. The tickets are 15 ea. or two for 25...Contact me for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Thanks Lois for posting this info...I do everything through facebook and forget there are still people who don't use facebook. Cheryl and Darla have been working very hard on making this a great night out...they have some great raffles...best dressed prizes...appetizers..and the band is fantastic classic rock music. The tickets are 15 ea. or two for 25...Contact me for more info.
    Thanks Vic - and let me know who the first Geocaching takers are.............Geocoins in the wind..........and if they pay you $25 for tickets, or $15/for a single, I will guarantee they will get over that value of great unactivated Gocoins!