vb:literal>

Thread: Are there any caches hidden here?

Default Are there any caches hidden here?

This video scared me half to death. Now I wonder if there are any geocaches hidden here? How would I find out? Not that I'd go for any of them!

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...iest_path.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    This video scared me half to death. Now I wonder if there are any geocaches hidden here? How would I find out? Not that I'd go for any of them!

Andalucia is in southern Spain. We were there in 2008, but not in the mountains. Yes, there are geocaches in this area.

Try these coordinates:

N36 54.562 W4 46.197

Wow! When I was a kid we used to say something was "on the picked edge of nothing" - now I know what that means!

I can't even watch the video.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Wow!

I think I'd put the "parachute" attribute on that cache!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

I've seen that video before. Still freakin' scary. That's gotta be at least a 7 terrain, maybe an 8.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post

There haven't been any survivors to confirm rumors of the 1/5 hide that is rumored to be there. The hint states, " go to the end of the path and take two steps away from the sheer cliff face, cache is under bone pile at bottom of canyon."

Sounds easy enough but that final step sounds a little wild.

(ps....I have no freakin' idea if there is a hide there but I would like to test my verve on that trail.)
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    There haven't been any survivors to confirm rumors of the 1/5 hide that is rumored to be there. The hint states, " go to the end of the path and take two steps away from the sheer cliff face, cache is under bone pile at bottom of canyon."

Sounds easy enough but that final step sounds a little wild.

(ps....I have no freakin' idea if there is a hide there but I would like to test my verve on that trail.)
    Just went to the drawer and got out my cast iron balls so I am ready to go!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

You know though - using the GCRS rating system, this trail might only be rated a 4 or 4.5. Elevation or safety does not factor into standard cache ratings. The trail has a few steeper sections but is *mostly* solid and appears to be a well marked trail. You could conclude use of the cables constitutes special equipment, which would make it a low 5. And that's not to say that I would not rate it a 5 anyway...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elchorro.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	319.7 KB 
ID:	456  
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

All I can say is that if it was a micro at the end I would be pretty pissed
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."