vb:literal>

Thread: Caching before the Mt.Ag CITO Event

Default Caching before the Mt.Ag CITO Event

I thought I would try to get a bunch of us together and grab a few caches, before the Mt.Ag CITO Event next Sunday. Since the event doesn't start til noon, and there are a lot of nearby caches. Does anyone want to meet early for a few finds? Where and when are the details to be ironed out. Everyone is invited! Let me know who is up for it!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Bummer. I so would like to do the CITO and hit some caches with you but my girls really want to go to my niece's baby shower on Sunday. It will be for twins, a boy and a girl. I couldn't talk them out of it.
    Slowly but surely

Howdy, we will probably be in the area and will probably be doing some of the easy ones. I'm going to find Lordy, Lordy if it's the last thing I do...anybody ever found that one? Gees....long story!

See you down there....only if the weather is good though.

no, I need it too!

I just posted an update with the scavenger hunt details on the event page.

No caching for me for a while Have a good time anyway
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1150_1_1.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	205  
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Man what a bummer PJ, a skiing accident? Hope you can get around soon.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Not sure exactly what I did to my foot but it's a suspected stress fracture from overdoing it at the gym. Probably going to have an MRI or a bone scan this week to confirm that. Sure slowed me down some - and I can tell ya - those 1/1 cache hides have a place for sure!

I can also say it's quite a ripoff going to the Kittery Trading Post for the first time ever and not being able to walk around everywhere my heart desired. I'll definitely be going back there for a marathon shopping trip some day!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I thought I would try to get a bunch of us together and grab a few caches, before the Mt.Ag CITO Event next Sunday. Since the event doesn't start til noon, and there are a lot of nearby caches. Does anyone want to meet early for a few finds? Where and when are the details to be ironed out. Everyone is invited! Let me know who is up for it!
    I would be up for some caching before and after the event. I did a pocket query and of course I haven't done anything in that area.
    It sounds like the weather will be really nice this weekend. Sunny and temps in the upper 50's. Anybody up for a nice 3-4 mile hike?

Is all the snow melting yet? Its melting fast here but I have not had power at my house since Sunday night. I heard we may get it back today sometime but then again maybe not....Its been an inconvenience thats for sure but I figure there are alot of elderly people out there who are more inconvienced than I am. I can live with it. I have all the luxories of home at work so I've taken advantage of it.
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    .. Anybody up for a nice 3-4 mile hike?...
    Funny, we were talking about the very same thing in chat last night!

I know of a really cool cliff overlooking Middle Pond and a boulder field that is one of my favorite places. If anyone is interested, I'd love to go. We would need to leave right after the event. It's just over 4 miles, mostly flat. It will be very wet, so bring boots.