vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A small trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Trailer has loading ramp, great for whatever. Preasure treated sides added. 500.00 obo call 207 491 3226

http://maine.craigslist.org/grd/1876061226.html

This is a 4 1/2 X 81/2 foot trailer . really rugged. all pressure treated wood. All lights work. Spare tire. Any questions call Steve 207-749-5458

http://maine.craigslist.org/for/1875732633.html

There are a bunch more....Just search trailers under $500. There are some real winners too.
    This looks a Home Depot/Lowes trailer . . . with added sideboards. I think my Dad bought a new one for around this price . . . but I also think he had a military discount as he is a veteran.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default And then there is.....

Tractor Supply, if you're considering new.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Thumbs up Looked yesterday

I looked at Lowes, Tractor Supply, Harvey and TBA. All but TBA had the same flimsy, overpriced rigs. I liked the one at TBA, but it was $800 bucks. Too much for me. I found a home built one today for $325 and it will be perfect for my needs.
    Happy Trails!

Default Does this mean......

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I looked at Lowes, Tractor Supply, Harvey and TBA. All but TBA had the same flimsy, overpriced rigs. I liked the one at TBA, but it was $800 bucks. Too much for me. I found a home built one today for $325 and it will be perfect for my needs.
    ...the trailer quest is over?

Mainiac1957 - that's awesome. Ralph had a home built one for a long time - he sold it about 2 years ago and we have regretted it every since.

Default Yes it's done...

So Lo, we will be hauling our boats on the new to me kayak hauler in two weeks.
    Happy Trails!

Sounds good to me - that's sort of what I figured.

Kayak caching? Any hints?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Kevin has one on belgrade stream...LOL of course there is always LT's caches...i "think" he might have a kayak cache or two out there somewhere! hehe
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.