vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mt A CITO

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Because machinery with batteries are too easy to start.

What?? you're parents never dragged you into one of those places when you were little and you just happen to find yourself alone in the seat of a backhoe and wondered, just what would happen if you turned that key? and pushed a few levers this way and that way, and wondered if it would really make it over the tractor display????
    And to continue my thoughts . . . Not to mention the fact that we don't want folks like Hiram running amok with a backhoe in a crowded auditorium.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    The picture is small but it looks like I missed Ordinary Shark who I have not seen for awhile and Robt"s grandson and some new faces I have never met. Bummer.

On a good note I went out to the old "Fletcher Farm" cache that was recently archived for Tom Fletcher and checked it out and verified that it was in good shape and took over the cache and I will be maintaining it now for him now because he works out of state to often. I reposted it as a new cache and it just got released today, Fletcher nature walk. I also received permission to place some more caches out on his property. So I may do that this weekend. Talked to Tom on the phone from New York yesterday and he is a really great guy.
    Blazing Troll

I've uploaded a better, bigger picture....sorry the other one was tiny.

Cameo would you be able to email me the highest resolution copy of the CITO event picture ...for my scrapbook?

Thank you
    Nikki

"It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

It's gonna cost ya! Oh wait, maybe not! Thanks for those ammo boxes!

Yeah CM - paybacks are a "B_ _ _ _ _" LOL - Fork over the high resolution pic!

Now now now! Easy on the demands! LOL

Ok, ok - pleaseeeee

Alright, alright! FG and LA, here is a link to the high res picture...

(7 mb file)

Default Better!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Well then, as a favor, maybe we can take you up on that offer of the free "Team2Hunt Guided Tour Service."
    I had a GREAT time revisiting a few of my favorite caches, recently. There was more time to stop and enjoy the views and with Troy along, he logged the caches too. I am going to spend some of this summer, heading back to those, " I will return someday " caches. And you are certainly welcome to come along.

Now the Maine DeLorme Challenge. That would be expensive! What ya got?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.