vb:literal>

Thread: Western Hemisphere Travel Initative

Exclamation Western Hemisphere Travel Initative

As of June 1, 2009. You will need to know the following changes.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Believe it or not...

The whole family applied for WHITie cards in April and got them in the mail last week. The process was pretty easy. When we go up for the Eustis event, we were thinking about cutting across the line and grabbing a few Franco caches!!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

My daughter said the PO was nuts today with people trying to apply for passports and cards. Hello!

FYI - if you have/get a passport Do Sign It BEFORE you try to come back into the US.

The words -Know before you Go are very important today, if you are crossing the US border and then trying to come back. The times - they are a, changing!

Soon we will be getting micro-chips implanted under our shoulders, like it or not. I contemplate if things are changing for the better.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Received mine Aug 2008 and have used it several times since Canada is only a few miles away. No problems with it yet.

All you have to do is become an illegal alien and you can come across the border when you want and all kinds of services!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    All you have to do is become an illegal alien and you can come across the border when you want and all kinds of services!
    Amen to that. Plus if anyone asks you if you are legal, they can sick the ACLU after ya.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Exclamation Hijacked AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I posted this thread because we share a common boundry with Canada, and knowing the new rules would be helpful when finding it necessary to cross the border.

I'm sorry but due to the views of the previous post this has now turned into a political thread. And as I recall that is unacceptable, especially from a board member.

Rick!! LOCK DOWN THE THREAD!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.