vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RE: OK everybody . . . time to relax . . . take in a deep breath and release . . .

Default RE: OK everybody . . . time to relax . . . take in a deep breath and release . . .

Too much tension here . . . I come back to work from three days of working hard around the house and I'm expecting to be able to just sit back and relax and let the tension go as I catch up on the Boards and all I see is negative vibes . . .

So everyone take in a deep breath, hold it and release . . . feel the frustration, the anger, the hostility, the negative yayas flow out . . . think positive happy thoughts like Magellan GPSrs that never boomerang, Garmin GPSrs that never get lost or run over (well this would be pretty much exclusive to Hiram) and remember that all your lost TBs and geocoins have gone on to the Great Geocaching Geocoin and TB Heaven in the Sky . . . and take another deep breath, hold it and release . . .

Anyone feeling a little better yet? I know Hiram is . . . but that's because he no doubt fell asleep reading this thread.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Oh yeah . . . just one more thing to remember when thinking about landowners and cacher relations, lost TBs, MIA geocoins, politics, hangnails, gingivitis, the declining spotted newt population in East Thorndike and whether or not you left your iron on before you came into work today . . .

Geocaching is just a game . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Anyone feeling a little better yet? I know Hiram is . . . but that's because he no doubt fell asleep reading this thread.
    blah blah blah words blah blah blah happy blah blah garmin blah blah... AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

my attention span actually lasted long enough for me to read that whole post in one sitting...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Talking

You know that I am a bit backed up Jake since I dont have the SledMaine.com crowd to slap around anymore. I can hardly contain myself. You should know too Jake what a full out EvilHomer rant/flame looks like too. That hardly even registered. )))

Where the hell is that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    You know that I am a bit backed up Jake since I dont have the SledMaine.com crowd to slap around anymore. I can hardly contain myself. You should know too Jake what a full out EvilHomer rant/flame looks like too. That hardly even registered. )))
    Ah . . . I miss you there King Faud . . . I mean Evil Homer. The place just isn't the same since you left and Bill123 has been getting chemo and my brother is now thinking more about raising sheep than snowmobiling.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Ah . . . I miss you there King Faud . . . I mean Evil Homer. The place just isn't the same since you left and Bill123 has been getting chemo and my brother is now thinking more about raising sheep than snowmobiling.

Raising sheep..... He must be able to find himself a more compatible companion

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Raising sheep..... He must be able to find himself a more compatible companion
    Oh Dave . . . if you only knew my brother you would be worried for him . . . or at least worried for the sheep.

I like the idea of happy thoughts and relaxing so much that I spiked the decaff coffee I have and now I'm going to take a nap

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    I like the idea of happy thoughts and relaxing so much that I spiked the decaff coffee I have and now I'm going to take a nap

The our students show up tomorrow to start the school year. The little woman always says she can tell what kinda day I have had with them by how the house smells when she gets home. She says that if the house smells like beer it was a good day. If it smells like coffee brandy it was a tough one. LOL

Talking happy thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    The our students show up tomorrow to start the school year. The little woman always says she can tell what kinda day I have had with them by how the house smells when she gets home. She says that if the house smells like beer it was a good day. If it smells like coffee brandy it was a tough one. LOL
    Cool! Call us next time you have a bad day
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods