vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TL 2007: Return of the ORCA (recon)

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    You can't. I have to correct it. What is is suppose to say?
    TL not TR

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Great pics, great story (remind me to always volunteer to be the driver and provide the vehicle when we go out geocaching together by the way since most of your off-road geocachers result in repairs for some odd reason)
    Ah yes, but half the adventure is in getting there, and if you don't venture somewhere just because it's not easy, well then, ya get stuck camping at places with rowdy river guides...

Hey Hiram . . . quick question . . . did you bring the mascot along . . . and if so where are the pics? OK, that was actually two questions. . . .
    No, he stayed home for this one because 1) we were'nt really sure what was gunna go on this weekend and 2) I forgot him....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Arrow Date

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    So - do you have a date yet? Don't have a 4 x 4 but the campground looks inviting.......and a geoevent is always fun :-)
    We're talking 21st-22nd of July in the "RE: Tread Lightly 2007?" thread.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    We're talking 21st-22nd of July in the "RE: Tread Lightly 2007?" thread.
    OK, I've marked it down in my Palm Pilot and on my calendar at work so this is now the official date for the event, right?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

OK, I've marked it down in my Palm Pilot and on my calendar at work so this is now the official date for the event, right?

so far, rick and mike haven't commented yet

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Hopefully we can get some of the other folks along for the ride as well . . . Brad, T2H, Dave1976, Dave-and-Gail, etc.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Our summer schedule is so up in the air, depending upon the status of the Jeep and available travel budget that I really can't commit. ASSuming that we are able to stick to our original plan of starting the Rubicon Trail on July 16th (3/4 day trip) then making our way back from Cali, it is highly unlikely I will be back by then (or if so, in any mood for more travel for a while). If circumstances arise and we do not make it all the way to Cali, then I might be able to.

Bottom line: please don't schedule around me--I'll go if I possibly can and if not, will be there next time.

Thanks for sharing the potential date - we will have to see when Baby Francis makes her arrival - a lot will depned upon that event.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    Bottom line: please don't schedule around me--I'll go if I possibly can and if not, will be there next time.
    Yeah, but I would like to pick a date that would work out for most people, it wouldn't be the same without all the ORCAs

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Thanks for sharing the potential date - we will have to see when Baby Francis makes her arrival - a lot will depned upon that event.
    Don't forget babies need sunshine too! and what better place to get it than the outdoors!

I am like Mike. My schedule is also so up in the air right now. I was told that we are working the next four Saturdays. I even had to pay someone to work the day of our event on the 9th so that I would not have to.

I would like to commit to it but as I posted to you. My truck is needing some fixing. I have a broken leaf spring and my 4 wheel drive shifting bracket broke. So until I can get that fixed I will not be able to do any off roading. I do not think I will be able to get it fixed before then. We are putting a lot of money into the event for next weekend and I will probably still be brake then.
    Blazing Troll

"If you set a date, they will come . . . well not all of them, some of them may have other plans, but you get the idea." (with apologies to Field of Dreams.)