vb:literal>

Thread: Medusa's Challenge Halloween morning

Default Medusa's Challenge Halloween morning

Anyone interested in mounting a group effort to find Medusa's Challenge GC1YWVT Saturday morning? Going after the other kayak caches too. :-)

OMG - WHY won't Ralph move to Southern Maine? Sounds like a ton of fun. I have promised to be here for the eve on my night cache - regretfully this quest probably can not happen.

Good luck if you go for it!

Sorry....have an MSA regional meeting. I've already done them all.......and put in over an hour trying to find Medusa's hide I wish you luck though
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelcache View Post
    Sorry....have an MSA regional meeting. I've already done them all.......and put in over an hour trying to find Medusa's hide I wish you luck though
    No kidding . . . didn't realize you were so involved in the MSA. Are you one of the Regional VPs that I see in the MSA Newsletter?

Here's to hoping we get a bunch of snow this year.

You know . . . I think there's a few sledders here . . . I wonder if anyone has ever organized a sledding/geocaching event.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I only hold a seat w/my local club. I'm hoping that we can do a Winter geocaching event at Bradbury State Park this year, and snowmobiles will be allowed. I've also stated that I'd love to have a Winter overnight event somewhere up North where we can view the unobstructed clear starry sky. Hopefully that one would also involve snowshoers and XC folks.

I'm also open to a snowmobile event, where we might get to grab caches and even put some out. We could take a run where others don't often get to tread. That's why I enjoy having them.......options.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme View Post
    Anyone interested in mounting a group effort to find Medusa's Challenge GC1YWVT Saturday morning? Going after the other kayak caches too. :-)
    When and where are you launching from? Busy morning planned but if we can squeeze it in we're game!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelcache View Post
    I only hold a seat w/my local club. I'm hoping that we can do a Winter geocaching event at Bradbury State Park this year, and snowmobiles will be allowed. I've also stated that I'd love to have a Winter overnight event somewhere up North where we can view the unobstructed clear starry sky. Hopefully that one would also involve snowshoers and XC folks.

I'm also open to a snowmobile event, where we might get to grab caches and even put some out. We could take a run where others don't often get to tread. That's why I enjoy having them.......options.
    The past couple of years I've managed to make it to VicBiker's Winter Camping Event in Abbot . . . always a good day run up there and back on the sleds. I typically don't stay long, but do chat with the gang for a bit before heading home . . . well except for that one year when the sled I was borrowing died on me on the way home and then the Whetstone Mayor "rescued" us and fed us . . . but that's a whole other thread and story.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."