vb:literal>

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Dull posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! I'm quite sure he'll respond the next time he logs on.
    5 hours at hosp minor surgical procedure...

when you owned a business would you let people slam you and what you did 4 work in the name of tranparency?

I just think you're getting out of hand with your comments about and against brdad.

This isn't Brdad's business. And unfortunately he lets his personal bias direct him in how he handles threads.

Maybe he as moderator should not be involved in posting on threads at all? Kind of like TAT as MainePublisher..... TAT caches under that name but never under the MainePublisher user name.

People slam my management of the business that I run now in the name of transparecny and the business wants those criticisms to be heard so we can improve. I am a district manager for the world's largest Dunkin Donuts franchise and my stores all hand out guest surveys to all customers. They go online and leave comments. This is mainly to ensure that our crew members are providing EXCEPTIONAL guest service, but when there ARE issues I expect that the customers WILL tell us in the survey, and believe me.... they do. Do I like slams against my stores? Does the owner like the slams against his stores? No. But we ask for their honest opinion so we can make changes and rectify issues.

In all honesty, you have only energized me with your post, and proven yourself wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    This isn't Brdad's business. And unfortunately he lets his personal bias direct him in how he handles threads.

Maybe he as moderator should not be involved in posting on threads at all? Kind of like TAT as MainePublisher..... TAT caches under that name but never under the MainePublisher user name.

People slam my management of the business that I run now in the name of transparecny and the business wants those criticisms to be heard so we can improve. I am a district manager for the world's largest Dunkin Donuts franchise and my stores all hand out guest surveys to all customers. They go online and leave comments. This is mainly to ensure that our crew members are providing EXCEPTIONAL guest service, but when there ARE issues I expect that the customers WILL tell us in the survey, and believe me.... they do. Do I like slams against my stores? Does the owner like the slams against his stores? No. But we ask for their honest opinion so we can make changes and rectify issues.

In all honesty, you have only energized me with your post, and proven yourself wrong.
    So, if a customer has an issue, you make them fill out a quiet survey? Isn't that hiding the problem? Why not let them loudly voice their issue in front of the whole store, now THAT is transparency, nothing hidden.

I know that isn't why they fill out a survey, you do it so you can address the issue in a calm manner without upsetting people that aren't involved. I own my own business and totally understand that you need to resolve customer complaints or disagreements with staff, but airing them in public isn't the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    So, if a customer has an issue, you make them fill out a quiet survey? Isn't that hiding the problem? Why not let them loudly voice their issue in front of the whole store, now THAT is transparency, nothing hidden.

I know that isn't why they fill out a survey, you do it so you can address the issue in a calm manner without upsetting people that aren't involved. I own my own business and totally understand that you need to resolve customer complaints or disagreements with staff, but airing them in public isn't the way to do it.
    I never said we MAKE a customer fill out a "quiet" survey..... I get phone calls all the time from customers. I have had customers be rude in stores over percieved problems. It really doesnt phase me. We hand out online survey cards with each order. The surveys are anonymous, but can be read by the public. So I would hardly say that this is HIDING anything. Transparency is everything with business. If criticism is CENSORED then not only will nothing be ever done to address the issue that caused the criticism but you will be kidding yourself into believing that there are no issues at all.
    Last edited by brdad; 08-25-2010 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Removed line attacking members

Thank you, Sudonim. You said what I would have last night if I wasn't in pain and not able to type with my right hand. brdad gave you a comment card and you choose to shout out in the middle of the forum.

IMHO, you are out of line for doing so.

This thread has run it's course. Time to move on! Closed.

If anyone knows of any other such threads , PM me the details.
    Last edited by brdad; 08-25-2010 at 06:28 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."