vb:literal>

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The WWWWWW4 Event is Posted!

Thanks for the reminder. That is an invitation to travel. I wished the Gorilla (ExoticPetMan's Bobo) I sent with TAT to his event (where the fellow from Europe came) had gone somewhere - it vanished! Urghhhh........but those are the breaks. Maybe someday he will show up again. I put some work into that baby and he had some extra stuff too.

Now - on to your journey. Let's see what we might do.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Don't forget - if anyone has a TB/geocoin they want us to take to Europe in April, log it into the event and let us know. We're going to Spain, Portugal and - hopefully - Morocco.
    Morocco is fun. A word to the novice, camels get up BACK LEGS FIRST!!!
    I cannot stress this enough, almost went over the horns. (You can't really see the horns, but they are there ) Evil animals...

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    I wished the Gorilla (ExoticPetMan's Bobo) I sent with TAT to his event (where the fellow from Europe came) had gone somewhere - it vanished! Urghhhh........but those are the breaks. Maybe someday he will show up again. I put some work into that baby and he had some extra stuff too.

We were at Tat's event and sent our "Maine Chickadee Plate #3" to Germany with "TravelingViking". It's now in France.

Ironically, TravelingViking was the person who picked up our "Maine Chickadee Plate #1" TB from the Fort Williams Cache near Portland in 2003 and took it to Germany. It has since traveled all over the world.

We were at Tat's event and sent our "Maine Chickadee Plate #3" to Germany with "TravelingViking". It's now in France.

Ironically, TravelingViking was the person who picked up our "Maine Chickadee Plate #1" TB from the Fort Williams Cache near Portland in 2003 and took it to Germany. It has since traveled all over the world.
    Must have been the wings and feather on the Chickadee - I should have known better than to release something with hair and fur LOL

Don't forget - if anyone has a TB/geocoin they want us to take to Europe in April, log it into the event and let us know. We're going to Spain, Portugal and - hopefully - Morocco.
    I chat with a cacher from Portugal and I'd like to send a sig item their way. His cacher name is SUp3rFM. (aka Hugo and Ana).

This is so cool....
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb View Post
    I chat with a cacher from Portugal and I'd like to send a sig item their way. His cacher name is SUp3rFM. (aka Hugo and Ana).
    Took me a while to find them on gc.com, but I see they live in Lisbon, and since that's where we expect to visit (at a minimum), looks like this is a good possibility.

I broke down and bought a SD card version of Garmin's City Navigator NT - Spain & Portugal for our 60csx. Sheesh! Expensive or what? Hope I can sell it when we get back! LOL!

It's 1:22 on the day after the event, and there are still 11 TB's and geocoins logged into the event. Please pick them up!

A lot of those are coins folks logged in for discovery - Team Richards, Team2Hunt, etc. The only one of mine left is the one I handed off to you after you set up your little table - Hollora's World Cache Traveler Geocoin - gave it to you first thing so it could go with you on the trip. Hope you still have it - if not it will be the shortest lived coin I ever put out. Nice event - thanks for sponsoring.

You folks have a wonderful time on your trip!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    A lot of those are coins folks logged in for discovery - Team Richards, Team2Hunt, etc. The only one of mine left is the one I handed off to you after you set up your little table - Hollora's World Cache Traveler Geocoin - gave it to you first thing so it could go with you on the trip.
    Sheesh! You must have given it to RULOST2?, and she never tells me anything! LOL!

But yes, I've got it now. And have logged it out. There are now 10 trackables left!

Don't blame it on RULOST2 - you may need her sometime....heeee, heee - but I see you got it and thank you. It will be fun to track it's journey.

If you meet a nice cacher it's ok, based upon your judgement, to pass it off rather than drop it in a cache - that's up to you. Have a wonderful trip!

A couple of TBs which may be problematic but the largest % I believe are discovery coins dropped. It is nice to get all the trackables cleaned right up and close out the event.