vb:literal>

View Poll Results: Which would you choose for the newsletter?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • As Is

9 75.00%
  • Sound the Stories: emphasis on features

2 16.67%
  • Elevate the Events: increase number of events listed

0 0%
  • Mark the Media: emphsis on media coverage

0 0%
  • Heavy on Hot Topics: increase number of hot topics listed

1 8.33%
  • Other: please indicate by posting a reply or sending PM

0 0%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter Contents

and now back to the newsletter thread !

A house is not a home without a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabby View Post
    and now back to the newsletter thread !

NO!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    What life do you save when an endangered animal is eating an endangered plant?
    I'm endangered and no one is trying to save me! or eat me! I'm the only one left of me!!!! (but I do think stef is trying to kill me.....)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Dave I've been accused of having a slightly warped out look on life, but I'll never hold a candle to that sense of humor you have. Keep up the great observations.

Wink hiram's the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I'm endangered and no one is trying to save me! or eat me! I'm the only one left of me!!!! (but I do think stef is trying to kill me.....)
    muhahaha and I have the only hiram in the world!!!!
    kinda like tigger, he's the only one!

I hope yeast never becomes an endangered species!!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Wink oh sure, pick on the loon kissing environmentalist!

So, yeah, I'm an environmentalist they say, but really I'm all about balance and prosperity for more than one generation of people. I'll save the rest for the much needed bio thread, now that we've introduced T2H, KK, Hiram and myself! haha.

On your question though: you save both by addressing climate change! or/and addressing the consumption&population rates that have led us to consuming all habitat for animals and plants alike! so there!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Silly me, I thought you were kissing a ferret!

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    . . .. There are plenty of folks on this site who post to every topic EXCEPT milestones. . . .
    Yeah, that would be me. The two topics I rarely if ever post to are birthdays and milestones . . . and it's the two topics that I don't mind folks not noticing when either one occurs to me.

I have nothing against birthdays . . . it's just boring for me to read a bazillion pages with everyone saying the same thing (i.e. Happy Birthday) . . . ditto with the Milestones (plus for me it always seems like paying that much attention to milestones puts too much focus on numbers.) That said . . . this is just me and I have no issues with folks posting to birthday and milestone threads . . . just don't expect me to post to them.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    . . . pick on Hiram. . . I continually pick on Hiram and FFJ, but they are in reality two of the nicest young people I've ever met. I would have never have gotten to know them the way I do without this site.
    A) Hiram likes being picked on . . . it brings back those memories from high school when he was in the Audio Visual Club

B) Who's young? I'm nearly 40 (well give or take a few years).

C) Right back at ya Vic . . . after your birthday party I was telling Aaron and Steph that it seemed like you were truly a good soul -- a person who has been through a lot in life and is a better man because of it . . . a person who I can truly respect
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Vic, Vic, Vic How many times do I have to remind you. That rumor we don't spread.
    HehHeh . . . Aaron and I have sure got Vic fooled, huh? I think Vic needs to come along to the Tread Lightly event to see another side of FFJake and Hiram.