vb:literal>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Winter campout(s)

Due to the recent wet warm weather, GC2337H Maine's Winter Camping Event 2010 has been canceled.

The bog is under about a foot of water!

Hopefully, next year will there will be more snow.
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    Due to the recent wet warm weather, GC2337H Maine's Winter Camping Event 2010 has been canceled.

The bog is under about a foot of water!

Hopefully, next year will there will be more snow.
    this happens every time I buy new winter gear... when I bought my snowshoes we has less than a foot of snow for the year, this year I bought new boots and a new bag... sorry, it's all my fault....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Aw, that is so sad. I was at a Winter Conservation type event today at the Brewer Auditorium and there was great discussion about the conditions on Moosehead. Actually scary for some folks yesterday out on the ice. Plenty of ice I guess but a ton of water and slush.

Better to stay safe than sorry for sure.

Hey Hiram - not your fault at all - just the draw of the cards my friend.

Talking Not so LA

It really is his fault. He told me so just this afternoon.
    Happy Trails!

K - whatever you want to agree on........if you really want a bonfire I have a HUGE pile to burn - come on down Saturday night and we will roast hot dogs LOL I don't have water - I have slush and mud but the deck is just wet. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    K - whatever you want to agree on........if you really want a bonfire I have a HUGE pile to burn - come on down Saturday night and we will roast hot dogs LOL I don't have water - I have slush and mud but the deck is just wet. LOL
    a bonfire on the deck!?!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Ah - not exactly sooooo - but a bonfire OF the deck (the old one) whick was torn off is in order LOL Let me know if anyone is on for a roast on Saturday night. It is open and definitely a can do!

I would still like to have a get together of some sort. On the 7th I will only have 10 days left before I leave.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    this happens every time I buy new winter gear... when I bought my snowshoes we has less than a foot of snow for the year, this year I bought new boots and a new bag... sorry, it's all my fault....
    So you're the one to blame for the lack of snow . . . thanks a lot Hiram -- snowmobiling was terrible this year . . . and all this time I thought it was due to my brother-in-law who bought a used sled for his girlfriend . . . and now I find it was you.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Just about anything that ever goes wrong has something to do with Hiram...not sure why...but it's usually his fault...if you hadn't bought new gear we would be camping in four feet of snow this weekend. LOL