vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TB Fraud

Exclamation TB Fraud

I received a suspicious email today asking for tracking numbers for TBs, namely Jeeps. My only guess is this is an attempt to obtain tracking numbers to increase their TB count. I also assume I was targeted because I helped distribute the Jeeps. I have forwarded the email to gc.com.

Unless I hear different from gc.com, I would assume this is some kind of scam. You should not need to give out tracking numbers for any TB.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

They weren't from *****ia were they? A rich uncle died and left them with 1.5 million TB's and they just need your TB numbers to transfer them out of the country...

Now that's an odd censoring program...N I G E R I A

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I received a suspicious email today asking for tracking numbers for TBs, namely Jeeps. My only guess is this is an attempt to obtain tracking numbers to increase their TB count. I also assume I was targeted because I helped distribute the Jeeps. I have forwarded the email to gc.com.

Unless I hear different from gc.com, I would assume this is some kind of scam. You should not need to give out tracking numbers for any TB.

LoL,,,I got a similar email from a "geocacher" out of New Zealand.....Hmmmmm

I didn't pass along any numbers either
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

There is a guy outside my house under a streetlight smoking a cigarette and reading a newspaper upside down. So I can't leave the house with my TBs right now. Can some one send a distraction over, so I can sneek out the back?

Why don't you just give me your TB tracking numbers and I'll keep them safe.
    Slowly but surely

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    There is a guy outside my house under a streetlight smoking a cigarette and reading a newspaper upside down. So I can't leave the house with my TBs right now. Can some one send a distraction over, so I can sneek out the back?
    I got ya covered Mapachi! I'll be right over, when I give the signal you set off the smoke, then me and the boys will come and lay down some heavy supressing fire so you can make your way out, if it gets outta hand we'll have some mortar rounds goin overhead as backup, and a couple of A-10s on standby if we need em...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls View Post
    Why don't you just give me your TB tracking numbers and I'll keep them safe.
    awesome! I just put the list of 126 TB #s in the Gulf Hagas cache for ya...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Well I knew it was "all about the numbers", but I didn't realize there was such a drive to find the most TBs.

Maybe this guy thinks the 2005-2007 Jeep contest is still going on and is hoping to use the tracking numbers to win him a Jeep.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I had a guy in California "discover" my LUCUTUS TB when it was still at my house. Being the novice I am, I posted a picture of my TB to its page and I didn't cover the TBs tracking number. So he found it on my profile and "discovered" it. I emailed the guy and he responded and said, YEA I did it. Wow. The Nards on some people. So he got his log deleted.

Where the hell is that thing?