vb:literal>

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Maine Geocoin

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Geocache Maine Pathtags for the even years and the odd years the Maine geocoins.
    That sounds like a good idea....count me in for a few.

So once we get the pricing for the coins, how long will sale be open and how long will it take to get them? Not that I'm excited or anything...

Sudonim ~ when you post the information about pricing on the coin - could you please post a link to or photo of the mint artwork or better yet samples? What metal are these being made in too? Thanks for your work on this!

I have artwork (says 2008 for some reason...) and I am 'that close' to getting the pricing out. Last year people complained that the ordering window was too fast at 3 weeks. 1 month OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Last year people complained that the ordering window was too fast at 3 weeks. 1 month OK?
    I think we need to make sure the coin availability is announced in the GeocachingMaine.org Newsletter EARLY in the sale period.

Default Te frame

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    I have artwork (says 2008 for some reason...) and I am 'that close' to getting the pricing out. Last year people complained that the ordering window was too fast at 3 weeks. 1 month OK?
    I wondering how you want to work the ordering and payment thing?
    Payment to be made when order placed? I haven't done this before so I have no history with how you run the finance part.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I wondering how you want to work the ordering and payment thing?
    Payment to be made when order placed? I haven't done this before so I have no history with how you run the finance part.
    Don't worry we have done this three times in the past, We have this down to a fine art now or I should say Sudomin does. When Sudomin gets everything all fine tuned we will provide a link on the web site for ordering and paying through paypal or other means.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Don't worry we have done this three times in the past, We have this down to a fine art now or I should say Sudomin does. When Sudomin gets everything all fine tuned we will provide a link on the web site for ordering and paying through paypal or other means.
    I just wanted to know because I have been saving up for coins as soon as I found out about the new 2008 coin back in August. If we can oder them and then pay later it might make a difference how many I can get.

I have almost $5 saved so far.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I have almost $5 saved so far.
    Hey that's great!!! You can get the front side of the coin this year and the backside next year.....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Since the GCM has no treasury I doubt the order now, pay later idea would work. Most coin manufacturers require their money up front. Sudonim is a nice guy but I am not sure that generous with his wallet!