vb:literal>

Thread: Ipswich River Paddle-July 21

Default Ipswich River Paddle-July 21

Hello All,

I wanted to let everyone know that we will be camping on the river Fri & sat night. I have a nice little island that we can all camp on. If anyone is interested on camping let me know.
    of course once I show you our spot...I will have to bury you there!!

I hope some of you can make it down,

see you on the river!

Cape Ann Carol -

It would be such fun but my new (and 1st) grandbaby should be here by then so raincheck for this year, please. I know you have worked hard on this and hope some folks take you up on it.

We had such fun at the Maine summer paddle. It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again. Hope you can come up in August too!

Cache on my friend!

hey Lois,

It was great paddling up there with everyone, so much water not enough vaca time!

I know the baby is due soon and definately takes precedence over everything else, enjoy, enjoy!! When you know a free chance you may have let me know and I will bring the boats to your neck of the woods for nice paddle. I will travel for the paddle! and a cache or two never hurts either

What is happening in august? I must have missed something....or maybe fell over from overload!

It isn't posted yet but I believe there is going to be another Kayak weekend in Stonington (this will be the 3rd annual). Kayakerinme usually hosts this one - keep watching GC.com for an event post. It is a weekend. The caches on Deer Isle - Stonginton by becket et al are awesome - check them out - last year they did some sea kayaking to the islands.

Will keep in touch. Happy caching N' paddling.

I will watch for that and hope its later in the month, I have a 10 day trip planned early august and then I plan to go to the geoevent in western ma the weekend after I get back, but I will watch for it.
    thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Cape Ann Carol -

It would be such fun but my new (and 1st) grandbaby should be here by then so raincheck for this year, please. I know you have worked hard on this and hope some folks take you up on it.

We had such fun at the Maine summer paddle. It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again. Hope you can come up in August too!

Cache on my friend!
    Geez Lois . . . you'll have the rest of your life to hang out with the grand-baby, but only this one time to go paddling with Cape Ann Carol.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Yeah, I know. But I do remember how much I appreciated my Mom being there for me for the first few weeks after both Dave and Bec were born. There will be other times to paddle.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Yeah, I know. But I do remember how much I appreciated my Mom being there for me for the first few weeks after both Dave and Bec were born. There will be other times to paddle.
    I was actually trying to be funny . . . being there for Bec, her husband and the rest of the family is the most important thing . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

And yes, J - I know your humor and was chuckling too! Cache on, paddle on and know when being there is the thing to do........

I believe that cachers are probably some of the most sensitive people and know when to separate the hay from the chaff. Everyone has been so great knowing about the growth of our family - thank you all!

Speaking of Ipswich, I just replace a cache site that got washed away back in May.
    Riverwalk, downtown Ipswich,MA : GCXJXP