vb:literal>

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Temporarily Out of Commission

Seriously, time to back off a bit on your meds. The FTF hounds know no limits. Maybe I'll put a new one out at the end of your driveweay!
    Hope your feeling better Kev...Can I pitch a tent up at the end of your driveway just incase Dubord207 puts that cache out...Ill bring the log up to your door so you can sign it..............after I do

Default No Rush

Quote Originally Posted by team barbieri View Post
    Hope your feeling better Kev...Can I pitch a tent up at the end of your driveway just incase Dubord207 puts that cache out...Ill bring the log up to your door so you can sign it..............after I do
    I doubt dubord will show....he hasn't logged 1790's yet and that is just about at the end of our driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    I doubt dubord will show....he hasn't logged 1790's yet and that is just about at the end of our driveway.

this is kev's brain on drugs!! lol trying to guilt innocent cachers into doing his geocaches lol
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

we "think" the iv meds are finally done now however that depends on the way things develop but so far it looks good. He had a mild reaction to one of the many many meds they have had him on so that ment another trip to togus about 2 or 3 hours after we got home from there but thankfully it was nothing more than slight rash on his head. We go out daily still for incision care but the arm is much improved FINALLY and we are hopeful that things will progress quickly from here on out. Thank you to all of you who have send us private and public well wishes and prayers.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

That sounds good!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Nice to here things are improving! Now, about FTF's within 25 miles............. I do not think so!!!!!!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Default ahem

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Nice to here things are improving! Now, about FTF's within 25 miles............. I do not think so!!!!!!
    You big meanie.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    this is kev's brain on drugs!! lol trying to guilt innocent cachers into doing his geocaches lol
    Lawyers feel no guilt.

Talking heh

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    Lawyers feel no guilt.
    Neither do I.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    Neither do I.

True true....